Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

trouble with pass over midle

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
laflboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
laflboy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-06

trouble with pass over midle Empty
PostSubject: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-07, 17:38

I usually use the saints when i play my buddy, i do fairly well on
offense. he always uses like 4 or 5 wide recievers and can pass on me
and no matter what def i call he always seems open, and he mostly
passes to the middle. i even tried a 3-3-5 and it didnt work. any
suggestions on some good def plays? also he very sedul runs the ball
and when i try to blitz him he just passes the ball really quickly.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:15

pressure to start off, but try a QB spy with a yellow zone over it with a deep blue zone over that, that should help with the middle pass for sideline stuff i would say flat zones and purple zones.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:22

Put your LB's in a yellow zone, and blitz a corner at him. I love throwing underneath too. The best way to defend is to blitz him rarely. Put a Man Coverage on the guy he normally throws to, (granted you know who that is) and put the rest in zone. 9 Velcro is a pretty good D.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:26

ive found myself using absolutly no form of fag d as of lately if i do anything i might throw one of the 3 in a qb spy if they are using some short little passes maybe. but i found normal coverage too be much more effective, if you bring heat in the right ways and always make your normal coverage look like your blitzes. fag d is really burned if you face a good player and its kinda laughable when you see someone doing it against you.

(9 velcro is an integrated fag d outa the nickel formation it will work good for some it puts the DEs in flats coverage)
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:28

I don't use Fag D that often. I find it funny when you use 9 Velcro to a computer though. They wtf and don't know who to throw to. haha
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:32

try putting james harrison on your defensive line in a dime linebacker package.im thinking hes pretty good on the line..demarcuse ware is a beast.try rushing the qb with harrison or your other top heavy d-end.if hes throwing screens use man.if u decide you want to blitz your cornerbacks in dime, press coverage and slide your line the way of your fastest blitzing cornerback and highlight that cornerbacks wr.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-08, 01:34

scratch what i said about harrison-use the saints best d-end or linebacker package
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty2010-03-24, 01:01

if i ever notice anyone running a F@G Defense on me I will drop back and sit for two seconds and then Im gone with the QB on a scramble it will put an end to the F@G d very quickly just gotta make sure a take one step back so it is legal, as far as quick passes over the middle I agree with the qb spy or you could line your LB's over the B-gaps and blitz them and drop both DE's into yellow zones, this will give the illusion that the middle of the field is opening up from a LB' blitz and then whoops both DE's are in yellows and blanketing the quick passes over the middle dont be surprised if you get a INT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble with pass over midle   trouble with pass over midle Empty

Back to top Go down

trouble with pass over midle
Page 1 of 1