Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishVikingFanChris
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty
PostSubject: Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook   Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty2009-09-25, 05:28

Hi everyone,

Im level 2, won 16 lost 17, played against some level 8's and won, some of you may be thinking wow is that it? But its just to show that Im not a complete n00b lol. Anyways, Im starting to struggle with my Defence. Firstly, my defence on Madden is exactly like the team I support, The Vikings. 99.9% Of the time you will not be able to run on me, occasionly ill give up a big gain on the outside. The thing is however, I can't stop the pass. I use the Jets defensive playbook and the Falcons offensive playbook.

I need to know:
1) What team shall I be?
2) What player shall I control when im on D?
3) I need to learn some Nano's, I only know two and Im struggling with one of them
4) Maybe A LAB partner would be able to help me out. I'm on the Xbox, My GT is I ChrisSmith I

In reference to one, Id like a team that is able to put pressure on the Qb quickly but is also good at defending the pass. A lot of you will say Giants or Eagles and I understand that. For some strange reason the team i'm most succesful with in stopping the pass is the Raiders.

Last edited by EnglishVikingFanChris on 2009-09-25, 05:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to include what game console I play on.)
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook   Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty2009-09-25, 06:50

the raiders are the most commen team to stop the pass with on madden. hit me up on live iTz DiFiiCuLT and ill help ya out
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook   Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty2009-09-25, 10:26

its possible with any team, i used the 49ers and had pretty good pass support. also depends on what kidna plays you call. you shouldnt call a man coverage alot unless your defenders have a high man/awr rating
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook   Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty2009-09-25, 10:28

nanos aint all that, learning when to call coverage and the blitz is money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook   Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping me defend the pass and choosing a playbook
Page 1 of 1