Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hit Stick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wukusdog
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Hit Stick Empty
PostSubject: Hit Stick   Hit Stick Empty2009-09-29, 21:04

Hit Stick Icon_mad Would somebody please explain to me how to hit stick. I just played a guy whos whole gameplan was to play man defense and then cause me to fumble in the open field. He was even hit sticking without squaring up. He could jar the ball loose at will! Do you flick the stick? Do you hit stick way before contact? Do you have to speed bust prior? WTF!
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Hit Stick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick   Hit Stick Empty2009-09-29, 21:16

Nah all you do is get close to the runner and flick the hit stick thats it. and when ur in oper field try pressing rb to protect the ball
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Hit Stick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick   Hit Stick Empty2009-09-29, 22:39

yeah and realize too that whoever his busting that ass with probably has a high hit rating...you have to look in your depth chart and see how hits hardest and they will do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Hit Stick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick   Hit Stick Empty2009-09-30, 14:02

Hit sticking is all about experience. I've been playing for quite a while and really did not get it down until last April or so, there really is no skill to teach, just keep practicing and make sure you don't use it at stupid times.

On O it is imperative to use the cover up this year even moreso than in previous years. Luckily it seems to work now even if you do not hit it until the last second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hit Stick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick   Hit Stick Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit Stick
Page 1 of 1