Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Right stick audible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Right stick audible Empty
PostSubject: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 12:37

I should know this but i don't, how do you right stick audible, i seen a play on here they said to right stick audible strong, also i seen players say audible into it, do i need to have it in my audibles, i'm puzzled i feel like i have red hair and i'm a step child or something lol

No really can sum 1 tell me how to do that right stick audible
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 12:58

basically a right stick audible is when you press square and move the right analog stick in the left, up, right, or down position.

all these can be done after pressing square or X if on xbox360
square + RA ^ is a quick pass
square + RA > is a deep pass
square + RA down is a run play
square + RA < is a play action pass

these quick audibles come in handy when calling your shots on the fly
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 13:03

it does. All this is in the manual that comes with the game.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 13:04

yes i know that 1 ty, but isn't there another right stick auble like in certain plays if u audible it will go to a play in that formation something like that
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 13:39

No this is the only formation audible with the right stick. There is no other. What other audibles could you have with the ra?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 13:42

These audibles are for whatever formation you are in. It doesn't change like it would if you chose a custom audible from the audible screen.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 14:52

yes thats what i mean say im in snugs flip formation but i wanna call another play from that formation how do i do that
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 15:12

This is how!!! You can call a run play from snuggs by pushin RA down. You call a quick pass play by pushing square and RA up. And so on and so forth. That's how it works. It gives you 4 different plays out of that formation. If you switch to strong I it will give you the four plays in strong I out of that. There's nothing else
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 15:48

lmao damm my bad i thought the right stick audible was just madden basic set audibles i didnt know what ever formations u cum out with and if u chose PA it will choose a play action pass from that formation ect. damm ty buc58 for your help anyhow Right stick audible Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty2009-09-28, 16:19

Yo I was really starting to believe there was another way lmao!!! It's all good man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right stick audible   Right stick audible Empty

Back to top Go down

Right stick audible
Page 1 of 1