Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best hit stick timeimg

Go down 
+6
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
mattP
Ace2k7
rockywrist989
moss81
ready ready
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

best hit  stick timeimg Empty
PostSubject: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-01-29, 19:11

whats the best way 2 get your hit stick off ?
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-01-29, 20:20

right wen there in front of u hit stick up or press a to strip
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-01-29, 21:58

but when you strip all you need to do click a right when you make contact
Back to top Go down
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-01-30, 08:46

ive been pressing my hit stick down so u press it up?
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-14, 00:36

da timing of a hitstick depends on the person hitsticking nd the person getting hit sticked...if the person getting hit sticked is a vet he will know better than to run into the person hitsticking so he will run away from the hitstick...if the person hitstciking is the vet then he will know dat the person dat is getting hitsticked will try nd run away from the hitstick so he will time it betta than the average person..dis may sound a little confusing but if u understand it, it is true...
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-22, 10:45

On kickoffs/sweep plays/singleback dives/or routes.. they r the best time to hitstick.. hitstick up not down.
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-22, 12:36

if u strafe (left trigger on xbox 360, or L2 on ps3) and hit stick you will get a ton more power and cause more fumbles. strafing makes your guy turn and face the line of scrimmage but it makes him slow just try it yourself and hitsticking with strafe is really strong. alot of fumbles.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-22, 12:43

YEah listen to chocolate
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-23, 17:13

I overuse the hitstick way too mush. one simple spin will make me look silly. but on kickoffs or around other teamates ill use it. In the open field ill just reg. tackle.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-06-23, 18:53

well i like to do it alot faster form were i keep my fingers and all that...so i always hitstick down
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty2009-07-03, 03:02

Ok I'm new to the site but ima explain the best timing to hitstick an opponent vet or rookie.

Ok like some other guys explain holdin strafe durin a hitstick is a good technique but depends on the situation holdin strafe best works durin toss plays strectch plays or wen you got a good square clean shot on a hb dive.

Now to get on the open field part of hitstickin ok now ima explain wen to use strafe ok most opponents will try a hightlight move wen they notice you user a lot the best time to hold strafe is wen ya opponent is done usin a highlight move this takes serious practice but if you can get it down best believe they won't try no spins lol.

Also on another note hitstickin depends on the position most likely hitstick down wen usin a cb or low tacklin LB but wit serious hitters like Merriman Dawkins Polamalu etc hitstick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best hit stick timeimg   best hit  stick timeimg Empty

Back to top Go down

best hit stick timeimg
Page 1 of 1