Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Colts or Giants take your pick??

Go down 
+11
B-__-R-__-B
Coast
bigblue723
jb278
dracocepheus
blackheatah23
so much swag
hof8231
USMC7212
62YSailUnion
VontaeD24
15 posters
AuthorMessage
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty
PostSubject: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 17:15

Which team is more appealing to you? I can't figure out which team to play as so I'm looking for all tips and advice you can give such as: Pro's and Con's, Playbook ideas, and Perhaps theres a player like Jacobs or Wayne that simply make the team. All help is appreciated because what you guys choose is the team I'm running with for a while...
Thanks, Gamertag: KiiRscH xX 5o8
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 18:02

g-mennnn baby. i use the west coast pb and its pure $. use 4-6 for d cause they got the best line in the gm. eli and the line are great and i hav no problems wit the wrs. g-mennn all the way
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 18:25

Giants, their offensive line is the best in the game, and then you throw in Brandon Jacobs, oh man.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 18:26

Anybody else, so far the score is 2-2 so first team to get five votes wins...Also weird sig USMC.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 18:35

Haha, I'll break it down. It's a United States Marine Recruiter spanking a member of Code Pink (Anti Military Group). Code Pink used to protest in front of Recruiting stations in Berkley, CA because they said the Marines were recruiting kids to kill innocent people and all this other bull s***. And right now, Code Pink still protests and interrupts important meetings that involve anything with the Military. Their a bunch of dumb bitches who can never hold up an intelligent debate because their only way of getting a point across is yelling and ranting. **** Code Pink!
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 19:22

Gotcha...So is there any nice offensive and defensive pb's I should use for the Giants
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:19

I don't care how much crap I take for this but Brandon Jacobs is overrated as **** in this game. I don't care how big he is, there is no we he's as dominant in real life as he is in the game. Not even close. Look at last Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Aside from one 35 yard run Jacobs was held to next to nothing. Him and Chris Johnson are both severely overrated in this game. That being said I'd recommend the Giants considering Jacobs is as close to unstoppable as you'll get out of a RB in this game.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:20

ball wit the g.men i use them sometime's......and there strong in the 3-4......holla swag out.... Colts or Giants take your pick?? 584266
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:21

Chris Johnson isn't man he just blew up for 3tds and like 178 yards haha he deserves his stuff. B.jacobs is annoying to me, I think i need a fast back...any suggestions on a team with one that DOESNT FUMBLE i.e not DMC
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:21

true hof that's true .......but he want's to play with them...so let him... Colts or Giants take your pick?? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:23

the titan's .....or dallas....felix at rb...marion ..at fb....in the west coast..or sea.p.book...i say no more..... Colts or Giants take your pick?? 649595
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 21:24

I dig that haah
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-24, 22:31

i gotta say the giants just for simple fact they have a better defense
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-25, 00:05

Being a Dallas fan hate to say it but G-men. Just for there backs and O-line and DE's. Now the Corners a slow but can get the job done.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-25, 09:15

Ok G-MEN win by something like 7 votes haha.Anybody willing to lab/share some tips with a new giants player? Xbox 360 GT:KiiRscH xX 5o8. Hit me up!
Back to top Go down
jb278
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-25, 15:44

62YSailUnion wrote:
g-mennnn baby. i use the west coast pb and its pure $. use 4-6 for d cause they got the best line in the gm. eli and the line are great and i hav no problems wit the wrs. g-mennn all the way

Good looks... I needed a new style of play.. and thats a Good Combo... Giants - West Coast PB... Ima try that 4-6 playbook, but if i'm not mistaken it does not have 3-4?
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-25, 15:49

that is monstorous! I just beat this dude 35-3 with that combo sooooo nice
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2009-09-25, 17:34

Brandon Jacobs isn't overrated, that's what happens when you step 8 in the box. Teams are trying to take away the run from the Giants and make Eli beat them... and thus Eli went for 330 and 2TD's. If BJ is overrated the Cowboys pass D needs a massive downgrade. That being said, it depends what you like to do. If you're a pass first guy, I'd go IND if you like to run and wanna be unstoppable in short yardage-go Gmen.
Back to top Go down
Coast
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coast

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-24, 06:40

Giants if you like a Strong Run Game.
Colts if you like a Strong Passing Game.

My pick: Giants. Why? Jacobs can run it and force himself to some major yardage and the fact that you still got a solid passing game.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/23hoursfromgreatness
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-24, 07:31

i like to use the giants cuz i can RC with barden, boss, and sometimes nicks, and on D i love using all 6'4 223 LBS. of aaron rouse, i get alot of user picks cuz of his height and he can lay the wood, i would use the giants but its tough cuz the colts got peyton and sanders, bethea, hayden, and jackson make that secondary top of the line. i feel like you would have success with both teams, most good players do.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-25, 08:49

Colts are better than the giants. Better O and better D. I dont know why all of yall are coming off like the Giants D is better than the Colts. Colts have just as good as Dline. Better LBs in my opinion. About the same CBs. Colts have better safetys. And the Colts O is alot better. But u can do what you what to vontae
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-25, 09:03

Giants. lol. hands down. Colts O is weak, and they're slow as ....... Giants you have a strong running game, 2 semi-fast wRS, and wRs that can RC.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-25, 09:57

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Colts are better than the giants. Better O and better D. I dont know why all of yall are coming off like the Giants D is better than the Colts. Colts have just as good as Dline. Better LBs in my opinion. About the same CBs. Colts have better safetys. And the Colts O is alot better. But u can do what you what to vontae

i would have to say the giants D-line is better IMO cuz the interior lineman on the giants are better, although the colts interior lineman play better in real life then there ratings would suggest. the secondary has to go to the colts, sanders and bethea are monsters and even bullit is real good due to the playing time he got this past season the only reason really i like to use the giants over the colts is cuz of aaron rouse he's 6-4 so picks come easy, he's not the fastest but that doesnt matter too much to me. on O i would say it really depends on what type of player is using them, if you got a guy that likes to RC then the giants IMO would be better for that if your someone who doesnt care or do the rocket catch then the colts would be better for you. there really close i dont wanna say the colts are a better team to use than the giants or anything like that but personally i would use the G-men, no offense to colts users, there a great team in there own right.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-02-25, 22:14

If your a pass-o-holic like me Colts for O. Mannings the best, wayne never drops, clarks the best TE, garcon is amazing. Collie and gonzo good backups.

If you like to run the giants. Great O-line and you got Jacobs.

Better D is the colts. Our D-Line is nasty with the one of the top 2 Rushers in the NFL.
LB core is similar excepts our is speedy.
Secondary goes to the colts with Sanders and Bethea. Colts DB's I'll admit arent great at man but have extremely good zone ratings.
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty2010-03-01, 04:16

The gmen great team for pounding the ball,and eli and the d are ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts or Giants take your pick??   Colts or Giants take your pick?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts or Giants take your pick??
Page 1 of 1