Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I need some NY Giants help.

Go down 
+7
laXrider
Hormel
chrisc2006
YoDaddy
Shut-Down-D-
jwhite
EggzOverEazy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

I need some NY Giants help. Empty
PostSubject: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 00:37

I got the Giants in a very competitive league, and I'm hoping to get some help here.

i need to know things like how do you order the WR, what runs work best, when should i use ward/bradshaw, and what PB i should use. anything and everything you can help me with would be appreciated. thanks.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 00:46

Just throw to Pax. The rest of the wrs suck. When I play against them If I stop Pax I win easily. They just don't have any other consistent receiving threat. Feed Jacobs the ball till he pukes. He is too d@mn big and fast....
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 09:25

Use the Giants playbook. Wide receiver order :

1. Plax
2. Hixon
3. Toomer
4. Smith
5. Manningham or Moss

Dont forget to use Boss alot in the passing game. He is huge. The giants playbook has I think a Singleback Double TE formation, use it !!!

Backs... use Jacobs as # 1 and Bradshaw as # 2... Use Ward for 3rd downs....

Hit Ward and Bradshaw out of the backfield for short passes....
Back to top Go down
YoDaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 14:41

don't bench TOOMER!, So what if he doesnt have speed, he has good size for rocketing and sure hands. Not like Streaks work in madden anyways. If needed just formation sub him on certain plays.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 15:08

1. Pound, Pound, Pound
2. Put Burress to which side you can rc at the best. He doesn't have to be the #WR.
3. Use Boss so the defense doesnt always cheat to Burress' side.
4. If all else fails, just FB dive and curl like cheesy people do.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 16:20

I ran Run Heavy pb as them and fucking pounded s*** hard, play a control game, make the other person get aggravated then BOOOM! Plax deep
Back to top Go down
laXrider
New MS Member
New MS Member
laXrider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 16:54

jacobs for inside runs then switch to ward for outside runs
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 19:10

thanks guys. i hope to use all this info on chris in the playoffs in a few weeks. haha
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 20:03

Hormel wrote:
I ran Run Heavy pb as them and fucking pounded s*** hard, play a control game, make the other person get aggravated then BOOOM! Plax deep

lol! lol!

a few people here have told me to check out that Run Heavy pb for my Ravens. they said that it would be great fit for their running game with McGahee, McClain and Neal. i will definately have to peep it when i get home in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 20:36

Militant X 1 wrote:
Hormel wrote:

lol! lol!

a few people here have told me to check out that Run Heavy pb for my Ravens. they said that it would be great fit for their running game with McGahee, McClain and Neal. i will definately have to peep it when i get home in a few days.

If you have 3 rbs it's such a great play book, Jumbo T is amazing, I thought the Playbook was more about boreing the other person, and pissing them off. I would have drives where i would run 17+ times, and after someone does that to you it's a little disheartening.
Thats when they start run committing, you hit a Play action and that will cause them to slam there controller.
ESP with you, I would do it, then hit that play action with Flacco to that lil speedy wr the ravens have deep, = CASH MONEY!
Back to top Go down
ButterAndMilk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-13, 21:32

yeah do not bench toomer he is a great posession without only a few points away from the possesion weapon and btw when you bomb u gotta just throw a lob to burress and lead it up and just let the computer catch it. and ward is for third down situations when you need a rb that can catch and switch kenny phillips in at strong safety in place of james butler
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-14, 00:50

well ladies since techniqally burress is on the pup list that means he cant play so why use em in the game...but anyways eazy u my dawg...wat i would do is go hixon toomer and either smith or moss...moss is pretty quick and can be good in the slot...now wat i would do is use your run game to the fullest wen ever u need passings yards put in ward or bradshaw and use hitches corners and boss...boss is the key man he should have alot of receptions for u along wit your backs so run angles with them too...jus not jacobs caus he got bricks for hands...the pb i think u should use for them is run heavy.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-14, 10:47

Hormel wrote:

If you have 3 rbs it's such a great play book, Jumbo T is amazing. I would have drives where i would run 17+ times, and after someone does that to you it's a little disheartening. Thats when they start run committing, you hit a Play action and that will cause them to slam there controller.

ESP with you, I would do it, then hit that play action with Flacco to that lil speedy wr the ravens have deep, = CASH MONEY!

lol! lol!

i see what you are saying. the Ravens have 3 good backs in: McGahee, McClain and Neal (FB)....also....Rice can be thrown in the mix. and then....their WRs are pretty fast, Figures is blazing with 97 speed...and then....there is Clayton and Smith (92 speeds). Todd Heap is always a threat as well. i will definately check the Run Heavy playbook out in a few days. thanks for the encouragement to do so Hormel. Buddah mentioned the same thing to me.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty2009-01-14, 21:35

eazy, run the ball, and playaction. and u gota use boss more. thats a big athletic dude who can get open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some NY Giants help.   I need some NY Giants help. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some NY Giants help.
Page 1 of 1