Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Giants are done!

Go down 
+16
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
WOLVERINEx20
moss81
co_jayhood614
blackhawk375
Swag Escobar
xPICKx4xSIXx
Mickey
Fudgy
Militant X 1
Shut-Down-D-
BOSTN BEANER
SuprmnxXx
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 01:09

The Giants have gotten handle easily by the eagles and cowboys the last two weeks. After next week the giants well probably lose there 3rd straight game against the panthers and first place in the NFC, I think the giants are starting to see how the cowboys felt last year. The lose of Burress and with jacobs nursing injures has showed that nothing is a given in the NFL and the giants might not win a playoff game this year. I personally would love that... Laughing were is OGiant23 at now with all that smack talking and cowboy and Romo hating at now that your giants got owned by the boys LMAO .

How about them Cowboys and " The Great White Hope " Romo was 8) under pressure, o ints.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-12-16, 02:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 09:14

im not so sure u can call that team done.. to say they got dominated is rediculous.. their offence got dominated by ur defence but im not so sure that ur offence killed them or anything like that, ur defence just got u good field position a lot.. 2 losses dont mean they are done and since when should a cowboy fan be talkin about someone not winning in the playoffs? the last time i checked the boys still havent won a game in the playoffs since troy aikman retired!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 10:15

Haha.... what a crock of sh**. Jacobs was out. That was the main reason we lost. We could not run the ball without him. He will be back next week for the tough game against the Panthers. We are in the playoffs allready, you guys got alot of work to do.... Holla back when you secure a spot.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 11:09

Saint wrote:
Haha.... what a crock of sh**. Jacobs was out. That was the main reason we lost. We could not run the ball without him. He will be back next week for the tough game against the Panthers. We are in the playoffs allready, you guys got alot of work to do.... Holla back when you secure a spot.

lol! Saint.....my Ravens suffered a hard loss to the Steelers too bruh! i definately feel your pain. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 11:16

plaxico had a lot to do with this...the team's whole mindset was off of football and on his situation.

Now jacobs is out and that is a big loss. He could easily destroy any team on the ground. Next week im almost positive they will lose to the panthers but i dont think they are finished
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 13:05

I agree with you fudgy. The pressure jacobs takes off eli is pretty amazing. They have the best run gm in the league this year. But you see how average eli is without a decent run game.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-15, 13:13

Militant X 1 wrote:
Saint wrote:

lol! Saint.....my Ravens suffered a hard loss to the Steelers too bruh! i definately feel your pain. lol!
Definitley man.... I was watching that game.... I thought the Ravens had it... That was truly the battle of the best 2 defenses and very fun to watch, especially when Ray Lewis got that sack... Pitts D just seems to always make one more play than the other D that turns out to win the game. Ravens better beat the Cowboys next week !!!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-16, 02:16

Saint wrote:

Jacobs was just fine when the eagles beat the g-men, I mean until they knocked him out of the game cheers that soar knee is just one hit away from sidelining him until next year, if or when he dose come back to play against the panthers. The Giants haven't been the same offensively since burress has been gone and the #'ers show this and they might not be the same this year. Burress! commanded a constant double team... meaning a safety was always being taking to his side of the field and taking away from zone coverage, thous making the field easier to read for Eli, the cowboys defense is playing at a high level at this time, but the "secondary" is still dallas "handicap" (Henry at CB and 2 rookies) and the best "so they have been called" most of this year, offensive line in football "giants" shouldn't have give up 8 sack to the cowboys, the reason they got 8 sacks is... Eli, just can't read the field as quickly and good without Burress commanding a constant double team. I mean, when burress wasn't doubled teamed and the safety was giving run support, Eli, would just throw it deep to him for a huge completion making the offense that much more potent and the run game that much more potent to, that luxury is gone. You said the giants couldn't run the ball, that might be because that safety is now coming on a constant run blitz without having to worry about burress. They still had the, so called "fire and wind". The point I'm trying to make is, Eli is still a average QB, its hard for him to read the field without burress commanding a constant double team, making the field easier to read and to make throws. As far as Jacobs goes that safety Burress commanded now can go down in the box to help against the run, like the Eagles did to them when they had Jacobs. If you hit jacobs early and don't let him get down hill his size plays against him and if "fire and wind" and the new element "water" can't get it done if Jacobs still hurting and nursing that knee than the giants won't win a playoff game this year. From what you said in your own words, that is just the case, since you said, the giants can't run without jacobs, right!

As far as the cowboys goes, which I wasn't talking about. At this time own the 5th seed in the playoff race and with or with out Jacobs, the cowboys can handle the giants, just not with B. Johnson at QB lol!
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-16, 13:46

This Is All I Gotta Say The giants Are Done For Da Year Dey Are Gonna Lose dere 1st Game In Da Playoffs Dere Gonna Lose Against The Panthers Dere Done Did U See Wat Da Eagles And Dallas Did To Them Its over Giants Fans Now The Only Thing Yall Can Say Yall won Da SuperBowl Last Year
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-17, 13:12

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
This Is All I Gotta Say The giants Are Done For Da Year Dey Are Gonna Lose dere 1st Game In Da Playoffs Dere Gonna Lose Against The Panthers Dere Done Did U See Wat Da Eagles And Dallas Did To Them Its over Giants Fans Now The Only Thing Yall Can Say Yall won Da SuperBowl Last Year

Well said S3n10r.... but lets give the giants the benefit of doubt, they are still the same team on defense, right! scratch Wait! If the offense keeps going 3 in out that defense well be tiered by mid 3rd and 4th qrt. that is what happened to them against philly and dallas. This very well could happen by halftime, if the giants are 3 and out on multiply positions in the first half and the panthers run the ball like they have been lately. You know what they say, if you enter the post season playing your worst football then your probably go home soon, with the giants schedule, they still have the Panthers and Vikings and could easily be on a "4 game" losing streak entering the playoffs, if that happens... The Giants Are Done! dancer
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-17, 14:43

yea We Tired Dere Asses Out
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-17, 15:47

LMAO *Yawns*
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-18, 02:43

Lets see if u feel the same way, if they go into the playoffs losing 4 straight games. If i was a giants fan, I wouldn't be Laughing.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-19, 00:01

Giants are Gonna Barely beat Panthers and dallas Is Gonna Dominate da ravens In The Run Choice Is Gonna explode In Dat Game trust me I Know
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-19, 11:50

Saint wrote:
LMAO *Yawns*

Saint, since your so sure the giants are going to win against the panthers "Jacobs is playing in that game" than lets wager some madden cash. Cowboys are my team but I live in N.C. so the panthers are my second favorite teams, so lets do this cause the panthers are going to run all over the giants. Razz I had to hear all you giants fans talk all ur smack, when the cowboys were struggling with injuries, now were back in stride and the giants are in a funk without burress and with or without jacobs, the "giants are done" cause Burress is what made the giants offense go, not jacobs.... and when the giants lose to the panthers and there first playoff game, don't place the blame on poor Eli, it's not like he's Romo "The Great White Hope". LMAO the league second rated highest passer. Man! Romo #ers are better than all of Eli's and Romo missed 3 games and played with a brace on his hand for a couple of those games to, giants fans are probably saying to Romo U The Man LMAO Fear The Star And "The GREAT White Hope"
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-22, 11:35

LMAO What did you say superman?? Jacobs does not make the Giants offense go?? Hahahahahah.... You need to watch more Giants football then.... Proven last nite...

Jacobs 3 TD's, running everyone over and weakens them up for Ward to run for 215... Ward could never do that as the starting back.... Giants are done huh??? hahhahaha.... WoW !!! What a time to get back in the funk of things aint it... I thought you said Plex made the offense go.... The Giants are a running team, always was and always will be..... good luck against Philly.... You guys will need it....

I wish I would of seen your post before the game so I could take your cash.... haha
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-27, 18:02

The panthers should have one that game. A missed FG and the giants won the toss for overtime, thats the way it goes sometimes. If you want some of my money then lets bet on the giants and vikings game. Eli, is just a average QB that got lucky last year, and the giants are done, just wait and see tongue. The lose of burress well hurt this team in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-27, 18:09

ya burress isnt the key to the giants as long as jacobs is there the giants will win
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-27, 18:13

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
Giants are Gonna Barely beat Panthers and dallas Is Gonna Dominate da ravens In The Run Choice Is Gonna explode In Dat Game trust me I Know

<----he dominated the cowboys.....oh man the ravens so made u eat that sh*t
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-29, 04:02

ONE AND DONE FOR THE GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS! The giants lost 3 out of their last 4 games at the end of the season, no team, has ever lost 3 out of their last 4 games and did anything in the playoffs.

I know! Jacobbs didn't play and some of the starters didn't play the second half, but they still lost. One thing though, D. Carr looked better than Eli with lesser talent on the field with him on offense, against the vikings starting defense. Now! Thats really bad and show how average Eli is:lol:. Giants better be glade burress didn't get into trouble sooner than her did, I wonder scratch if he had, would the giants have made the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-29, 13:19

SuprmnxXx wrote:
ONE AND DONE FOR THE GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS! The giants lost 3 out of their last 4 games at the end of the season, no team, has ever lost 3 out of their last 4 games and did anything in the playoffs.

I know! Jacobbs didn't play and some of the starters didn't play the second half, but they still lost. One thing though, D. Carr looked better than Eli with lesser talent on the field with him on offense, against the vikings starting defense. Now! Thats really bad and show how average Eli is:lol:. Giants better be glade burress didn't get into trouble sooner than her did, I wonder scratch if he had, would the giants have made the playoffs.
Hahahaha.... Too bad you dont have your Cowboys to watch in the playoffs huh....? hahahha lol!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-29, 14:15

Your right! I don't.... but you know whats going to get me threw it. Watching the giants go ""one and done"" in the playoffs and that Dumb, what just happened look on Eli's face, after they lose.

Jacobbs well be healthy for the playoffs so you want have any excuses, for the lose.
Back to top Go down
blackhawk375
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackhawk375

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-29, 14:25

supr... jump on for our tourney game bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.375tech.com
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2008-12-29, 14:53

i feel that the nfc east has been the strongest division all year long and a long story short philly or new york will make it to the super bowl when pressure is applied both these teams are damn good at getting outta jam
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty2009-01-11, 17:36

SAINT! Just in case you forgot what I said

ONE AND DONE!!!!
ONE AND DONE!!!!
ONE AND DONE!!!!

Teams have loaded the box with 8 men, to stop the the run on the giants down the stretch. The giants now have lost 4-5 games with out burress. Eli is at best just a average QB, that misses the player that made that team go and that P. Burress not B. Jacobbs.

Saint! remember when you posted this....
LMAO What did you say superman?? Jacobs does not make the Giants offense go?? Hahahahahah.... You need to watch more Giants football then.... Giants are done huh??? hahhahaha.... WoW !!! I thought you said Plex made the offense go.... The Giants are a running team. You need to watch more Giants football.

SAINT! You my friend need to watch more giants football, if you thought that the giants were going to do anything the rest of this season without Burress... last 5 games without Burress they went 4-5
Like I said.... The giants are won and done in the playoffs...

Eagles 23 Giants 11
Eli 15-29 169 yrds *2 ints QB rating 40.7.... that below avr. #ers Laughing

This is what happens to a team when you lose your best player. P. Burress took the safety away from the side of the field he was on when playing making things easier for Eli to read and to make throws, this also in turn, helped the run game.... with Burress commanding a constant double team "Evey" play, this helped the running game for the giants be so dominant. Without P. Burress, the giants running game went from dominant to Avrg. because now teams can load the box and bring a safety without P. Burress.

SAINT! I didn't want to be the one that said I told you so.....>>>>> U The Man BUT I DID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giants are done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants are done!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next