Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!

Go down 
+10
BradyandMossConnection
Mickey
xPICKx4xSIXx
Luse ChaNg3
HT eFFecTz
madden2k5
duketango
Modrewgnu
bigbuddah
Shut-Down-D-
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty
PostSubject: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-07, 12:55

It is definitley possible. Ranked # 1 in the NFL in total offense and # 3 in Defense. The team is looking complete at this point. The road is far and long from here as we still have the toughest battles ahead but one thing I can say is that a back to back championship is something that may happen.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-07, 13:16

i dont think they will repeat they havent played anyone worth any buzz so wen they start getting into there "tough" part of there schedule then we will see wat they are made of
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-07, 13:40

the jaguars started this year 0-2 and the giants started last year 0-2. The giants won the superbowl last year therefore, the jags will win the superbowl this year. america
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-07, 13:57

Modrewgnu wrote:
the jaguars started this year 0-2 and the giants started last year 0-2. The giants won the superbowl last year therefore, the jags will win the superbowl this year. america
LOL... The Jags pissed me against the Steelers, they should of won that game. I think if their players would stay away from the clubs, they would be a major problem. Seems like they all go out and come back injured.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-07, 15:18

players have lives to as well so they need ta go out have fun get away from the game but wen bad things happen for no reason then maybe this yr stay home a little bit more caus now there season is pretty much screwed caus the line they have cant open up the holes for there 2 great backs
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-13, 11:00

What a weekend. Skins lost, Cowboys lost. We will take care of biz tonight against the Browns and we have a 2 game division lead. Things are looking up for us.
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 00:50

Saint wrote:
What a weekend. Skins lost, Cowboys lost. We will take care of biz tonight against the Browns and we have a 2 game division lead. Things are looking up for us.

not so fast........

browns 35-14 Shocked
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 01:42

Ya so whos overhyped now saint guy? I mean seriously they talk about how the boys barely beat the bengals yet they dont discuss how the giants got took to overtime vs that same team and now last night they lost to the browns 35-14 and eli looked liek the old eli and there defense got exposed. So goodluck with the browns giving all other teams a good insight on how to make the giants defense look decent at best.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 09:21

madden2k5 wrote:
Ya so whos overhyped now saint guy? I mean seriously they talk about how the boys barely beat the bengals yet they dont discuss how the giants got took to overtime vs that same team and now last night they lost to the browns 35-14 and eli looked liek the old eli and there defense got exposed. So goodluck with the browns giving all other teams a good insight on how to make the giants defense look decent at best.
We are all entitled to losses. We looked real bad last nite, but many times during last season, we looked bad !! We can easily go to practice today, work on our mistakes, and improve on what we did wrong. Im not worried. I know you are though. Admit it, you are worried... Laughing
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 11:49

Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
We are all entitled to losses. We looked real bad last nite, but many times during last season, we looked bad !! We can easily go to practice today, work on our mistakes, and improve on what we did wrong. Im not worried. I know you are though. Admit it, you are worried... Laughing

Uh no, unlike you the boys have a excuse if it comes down to losing a few games while romo's out. But whats the giants excuse for losing like they did last night? There none, I mean you can try and say this and that but the fact of the matter is they said the 4 teams you guys played before the browns had a combined record of 5-13 and thats horrible. I understand its any given sunday, but beating on teams that are supposely weak doesnt say anything and then losing to one of them teams like the giants did last night is embrassing. If i was you, i would be more worried about my teams defense. because they got man handled by the browns and trust me it will give other teams great insight, and browns 3-5step drops just owned the giants blitzes all night.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 12:09

madden2k5 wrote:
Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

Uh no, unlike you the boys have a excuse if it comes down to losing a few games while romo's out. But whats the giants excuse for losing like they did last night? There none, I mean you can try and say this and that but the fact of the matter is they said the 4 teams you guys played before the browns had a combined record of 5-13 and thats horrible. I understand its any given sunday, but beating on teams that are supposely weak doesnt say anything and then losing to one of them teams like the giants did last night is embrassing. If i was you, i would be more worried about my teams defense. because they got man handled by the browns and trust me it will give other teams great insight, and browns 3-5step drops just owned the giants blitzes all night.
Cowboys will have an excuse? No, if they dont make the playoffs, (which could very well happen). There will only be 1 excuse, they are the games greatest paper champions who will not win the real thing. Year in, year out, they are supposed to win, and they never do. Its shaping up that way again this year. No excuse will save em this time.

As for last nite, the Giants were out coached and out played. The Browns were well prepared and their game plan was better than ours. They didnt do anything spectacular. They used screens and quick drops. The Giants game plan called for 1 on 1 on D which I think was dialed up because Braylon had done nothing all season and we figured we could handle him. We were wrong. He torched us 1 on 1. I guess you dont know but our 2 safeties were inactive last nite. Sam Madison and Sammy Knight. If we had them, we would of had much more help over the top.

Our D is fine, we just have to change the gameplan around when we step into a game with one of the leagues top wideouts. Trust me, im not worried. Kinks will be worked out. How you gonna work yours out?
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 12:22

Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

Cowboys will have an excuse? No, if they dont make the playoffs, (which could very well happen). There will only be 1 excuse, they are the games greatest paper champions who will not win the real thing. Year in, year out, they are supposed to win, and they never do. Its shaping up that way again this year. No excuse will save em this time.

As for last nite, the Giants were out coached and out played. The Browns were well prepared and their game plan was better than ours. They didnt do anything spectacular. They used screens and quick drops. The Giants game plan called for 1 on 1 on D which I think was dialed up because Braylon had done nothing all season and we figured we could handle him. We were wrong. He torched us 1 on 1. I guess you dont know but our 2 safeties were inactive last nite. Sam Madison and Sammy Knight. If we had them, we would of had much more help over the top.

Our D is fine, we just have to change the gameplan around when we step into a game with one of the leagues top wideouts. Trust me, im not worried. Kinks will be worked out. How you gonna work yours out?

Yours? last i checked we were both fans, So its not yours. its how there gunna work it out. The thing i think you fail to realize is 3 games aint gunna break the boys season and its very well likely romo could come back for the giants game in three weeks. Wade never ruled romo out for a month like the media is saying and writing about. Oh and on the safety reply, last i knew that rookie kenny philips or whatever was one of your teams starting safetys, Plus last i knew Sam Madison was a cornerback not a safety lol.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-14, 12:39

And to let you know.... We switch Sam off of Nickel and Free Safety.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-27, 07:56

Awesome game vs. the Steelers last nite. That could very well be a superbowl prelude... Pitts D is damn stout !! Our D is tuff also !! I just love games like that.
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-27, 12:16

no way in hell
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-27, 13:36

HT eFFecTz wrote:
no way in hell
Haha... Had to be an Eagles fan.... lol How yall holding up at the bottom of the cellar? lol!
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-27, 15:18

WE pretty good u?
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-10-27, 15:29

Doing well I should say... .Looking forward to the matchup in 2 weeks. Donovan probably has goosebumps about the game last season when we sacked him 12 times. It will be a great game tho, definitley not counting yall out. All we have to do to win is contain Westbrook, cant stop him, but all we can do is hope to contain him and we will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-11, 12:04

giants are beasts... clinton portis couldnt do anything.. redskins had 18 total yards the first half... brian westbrook... 13 for 26 yrds

come on... the giants are just scary good... no one wants 2 admit it bc they were nobodies like 13 months ago....beatin the pats gave them a huge boost of confidence
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:23

reyglc1425 wrote:
giants are beasts... clinton portis couldnt do anything.. redskins had 18 total yards the first half... brian westbrook... 13 for 26 yrds

come on... the giants are just scary good... no one wants 2 admit it bc they were nobodies like 13 months ago....beatin the pats gave them a huge boost of confidence
Thank you sir for being honest and stating what everyone else is ignorant enough to deny.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:25

IM SORRY LOL GIANTS R NOT WINNING DA CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:28

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
IM SORRY LOL GIANTS R NOT WINNING DA CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN
Who can beat the Giants... ?
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:34

Da Whole NFC EasT

RedSkins Can Beat Yall
Eagles Proved Its A Big Possibility Dey Can Beat Yall
Nd My Cowboys Could Beat Yall If Our Team Was Straight In Didnt Have Injuries To QB RB CB SS TE
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:35

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
Da Whole NFC EasT

RedSkins Can Beat Yall
Eagles Proved Its A Big Possibility Dey Can Beat Yall
Nd My Cowboys Could Beat Yall If Our Team Was Straight In Didnt Have Injuries To QB RB CB SS TE
Haha.... All 3 got beat.... Next
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty2008-11-12, 15:44

cuz all da teams In Da NFC EAST NOT PLAYIN UP 2 DERE potential
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next