Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!

Go down 
+4
sanstorms24
stlr13
EggzOverEazy
Megatron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatron
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-23, 11:51

Guys,

Does anyone have a defense (preferably with the NYJ defensive playbook) that can stop the Z-Spot pass to the RB in the flats? I've tried flat zones but the WR in motion always busts up the coverage and the RB gets at least 5 yards per attempt.

Also, I can run Z-Spot pass to the RB non-stop against the CPU and it can't stop me. Is this just a glitch???

Megatron
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-23, 12:02

try to get better at usering that coverage. bring the defender in to position, then after the snap strafe to get good coverage, if ur opponent tests you, quickly hit triangle for the INT, and if he doesn't then hopefully taking out his first read will force him to make a bad decision.
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-23, 17:21

z spot is a great play i use it as my 1st play its even better with acc clock it will make the man zone read for u without having to audible it has 2 good reads for zone a of course the hb runnin the flats as for a way to shut it down sorry bud but i cant say many people run it against me dont know how its one of the best plays in the game
Back to top Go down
sanstorms24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-24, 04:55

try using qb contain. pick all day
Back to top Go down
Megatron
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-24, 12:46

@sanstorms24: Who should I use to qb contain? A MLB? And what defensive formations are you using?

Thanks for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-24, 13:32

What route is the hb running?
Back to top Go down
sanstorms24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-24, 16:10

i like to play in the 3-4 d-fence. in 3-4 your LBs come to the line, just click on the your LB and click down on your left stick for containment. or to make life easier for you, just go to a play in the 3-4 formation and click on qb contain. good luck! and dont forget to lab lab lab!!!!!

Megatron wrote:
@sanstorms24: Who should I use to qb contain? A MLB? And what defensive formations are you using?

Thanks for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 20:47

What ever you do don't use any kind of man defense you well be sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 20:51

Play cover 2 but put your de in a buzz zone coverage and it should stop the rb in the flat and the buzz zone will stop the te going on the corner
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:02

If you do that the Middle well be open for an easy 10 yard gain Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! 258281
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:07

Thats my u take your lb and controll the middle
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:09

Wanna Lab It an See what happens I am ALL MADDEN when it comes to Z Spot
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:12

yo im on 360. and thats good your all madden on the z spot
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:14

EggzOverEazy wrote:
try to get better at usering that coverage. bring the defender in to position, then after the snap strafe to get good coverage, if ur opponent tests you, quickly hit triangle for the INT, and if he doesn't then hopefully taking out his first read will force him to make a bad decision.

ugh no one ever tests me.. i do all this lurkin over the middle of the field just for my opponent to not give me credit and throw sum bullshit.. DONT TRYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEE!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty2009-09-29, 21:21

Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Icon_cheers That play you have to watch out for first the running back(triangle).Second the middle (Square) third the hot routed slot receiver on slant inside to bust up the middle lurking.(L1) That usally gets the job done. Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!   Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't stop Z Spot pass to RB..HELP!
Page 1 of 1