Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to stop the QB rollout passing

Go down 
+8
ghostnote
MistaFaded
dUPxBTefft23
Super-BOLTS
Crunk
bigbuddah
boyerboyer21
Wil1870
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil1870
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-23

How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty
PostSubject: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 10:29

I played a guy online who rolled left or right and completed passes all day, even with pressure and his guys found ways to get open. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
boyerboyer21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 12:07

I have trouble with this sometimes too. Especially when they use guys like Vick. I put the too outside linemen in QB contain, then run a 2-man press or cover 2. This doesn't shut down his offense but he shouldn't be able to have such ease running it.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 12:15

wat i do to prevent or slow down qb rollout is qb contain all my d line...if they dont stick in the pocket and ur 100% sure its a pass and they sprint out do that and lock up everything u kno they want to go to like flats or curls..u gotta read the field and have good stick to take all options away so that 1) they throw a pick or 2) they dnt get far wit da scramble u come up and finish the play. its a real suck ass way to stop that since traditional football tactics dont work like corner blitzes and contains but its wat u gotta do..also maybe learn some nanos to where they REALLY wont get nowhere. im not a nano guy but im sure that works
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 13:54

Easiest way is to cornerback blitz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 14:29

yeah this style is tuff.. but have u guys notice that QB's don't fumble as much as 09? i have dudes scramble with drew brees and hit sticks just bounce off that guy. its ridiculous....
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 14:31

i do DE contains and sometimes qb spy a DT works for me
Back to top Go down
boyerboyer21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 15:10

Super-BOLTS wrote:
yeah this style is tuff.. but have u guys notice that QB's don't fumble as much as 09? i have dudes scramble with drew brees and hit sticks just bounce off that guy. its ridiculous....

Ya it seems like they rarely fumble. I'll hit stick them and they'll get rocked but they'll be fine. No injury, no fumble, nothin.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 15:43

its reverse for me i like qb runs caus wen i get to em the second or third time they fumble...after u hit stick em the next time they run then try stripping at the ball
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 15:48

I love the QB roll out I use I look for the pass first if it ain't there I run but a good way to slow it down what I found was cover 2 QB spy if they try to run it outside they got a CB or LB waiting for them slows down the pass also.
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 15:52

i forgot bout the strip button. i sure hope that work or atleast tackles em cuz im tired of chad pennington running thru my LB's How to stop the QB rollout passing Suspect
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 17:37

amen super-bolts! i hitsticked vick with demarcus ware n he bounced right off.i wanted to just turn the game off for the day right then n there.1 good thing to do to stop a scrambing qb is rush ur d-line to the outside.i sometimes take the left d.e. and playmake him to a flat zone and run around the o-line as fast as i can n flush the qb towards d-wares side.by that time d-ware is free off his block and gets the sack.i also use the nickel 3-3-5 with the lb in a hook zone and use that lb to spy the qb myself.the cowboys have a backup lb with 87 speed so i sub him in sometimes. and when i do blitz i usualy blitz to the qb.s throwing side so when he runs away from the blitz he has to stop,turn then throw.
Back to top Go down
madden101
New MS Member
New MS Member
madden101

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 18:25

put your DEs on contain and whenever he rolls out they will get out of contain and rush th qb
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 22:35

dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
i do DE contains and sometimes qb spy a DT works for me

I do the samething and it works for me
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-23, 23:07

User blitz a fast nickle CB
Back to top Go down
Wil1870
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-24, 08:15

its not so much that he's running he is rolling out and passing thats killing me. When he rolls the WR's do different things, he uses the giants too. I hate when people use gimmick plays, sometimes he will have his back to the reciever and turn around a throw a strike thats not real!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty2009-09-24, 08:51

JUST CONTAIN ONE DE, USER THE OTHER DE, THEN SEND ONE OF YOUR DT'S ON SPY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the QB rollout passing   How to stop the QB rollout passing Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop the QB rollout passing
Page 1 of 1