Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stop the passing game cold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Stop the passing game cold Empty
PostSubject: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-29, 15:14

I need help on getting a consistent rush on the qb while still protecting the field behind me. I don't have enough time to get a nano in there before the snap. Any Ideas?? I run with the Eagles and Multiple D playbook.
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-29, 22:26

Well if you can't get a nano set-up in time your really not gonna get too far with stock plays against good players... At least as far as getting pressure.

Just find a nano on the site and practice setting it up against an uncontrolled controller in practice. You'll get fast enough, don't worry.

If you need some nano's to get you started just ask.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-29, 22:37

yeah you just need more practice setting up your nano...there are some quick ones that only adjust one or two people. you have time to set that up...find one of those.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-30, 10:08

cjmabry25 & Buc58: Thanks! you guys got any quick ones? with only one or two players? I need all the help i can get. I can only get so much pressure with the DE and with stock plays. Any natural nano's in the playbooks? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-30, 10:29

Depends on what def pb you run
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-30, 10:31

4-6 d, now. used to be multiple d (lame).
Back to top Go down
chron420
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-30, 11:49

whats a nano?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty2009-09-30, 11:59

If you want a basic rush, come out in 46 Normal with the speed package. Run a man cover 2. Reblitz the Right DE and re-blitz the safety in the deep zone and put him next to the Right DE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the passing game cold   Stop the passing game cold Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop the passing game cold
Page 1 of 1