Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Beating Man Defense

Go down 
+2
J-$hYnE
halljam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Beating Man Defense Empty
PostSubject: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 15:52

I know that Man can be beat by slants especially from a bunched formation, i know about PA X Clown, and Vertical and Trips Te, Post routes, and delayed routes. But i lost a very close game yesterday to the raiders. I managed to stop their cheesy wildcat with McFadden (who throws better than Russell lol). But where i had trouble was when he went to a faster package such as nickel or dime with an extra cb, (my first thought was to run but semor ellis, and howard were tough), he then pressed my people and i would beat him some of the times but the raiders speed stopped the slants pretty good and even felix was having trouble getting away from stanford...

I use NE PB, anyone have any good man beaters besides the ones posted on here, i even use singleback pats- slot swing it has a good man beater route that the outside right receiver runs.
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 17:53

man D gets torched.. a slant, in/out route, post/corner... everything beats man pretty much
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 17:56

rb screens n passes to the flats kill man cov
Back to top Go down
mountzion
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 22:23

Man aint that bad you just have to get to the quarter back and use the safety or linbacker to compensate for poor coverage thats why cover 1 is good. But yeah flats and also a receiver in motion so they cant be bumped.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 22:29

yea, qiuck slants kill man all day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty2009-09-22, 23:08

slants from the running back in the backfield is deadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Defense   Beating Man Defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Beating Man Defense
Page 1 of 1