Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Beating BnR

Go down 
+2
ghostnote
iKriminaI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iKriminaI
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-11, 09:59

I was just wondering if anyone had some tips for me on how to beat Bump and Run coverage, I cant beat it on 3rd and 10's people just play BnR and then bring a blitz and by the time someone gets pass the BnR I'm being tackled for a loss.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-11, 10:13

put a reciever in motion and snap the ball b4 he gets set but make sure hes not behind the o-line or hell block.also...im not entirel sure but i think if u motion ur rb to be a slot reciever i dont think he can be bumped.what i mostly do is if i know theyre blitzing i put my outside recievers on fade routes and max protect with my rb's n te's.1 of the 2 usualy get open for a deep bomb.check your recievers and see what their bnr rating is as well.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-11, 14:45

this used to be my biggest problem, but then i discovered gun split offset. throw to hbs and slot recivers. and also snugs is good for beating bnr
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-12, 15:10

is BNR rating the release rating? The motion works really well. Especially on the fade with a fast WR. and the wheel route.
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-13, 09:57

if its a base defence...motion a TE from the line to the slot and have him run a slant
Back to top Go down
juegomylego
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty2009-10-13, 23:06

if you see bump n run nano you should try to go to a compressed set so that they can't bump and if they audible out then you can audible back to your regular play

EX) you come out in gun doubles and you see there is a bump n run nano with no safety help over the top audible to snugs flipped to see if your read of man bump n run was correct and if it was and they stay in that defense x clown them or whatever play you like out of snugs flipped to beat bump n run man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beating BnR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating BnR   Beating BnR Empty

Back to top Go down

Beating BnR
Page 1 of 1