Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????

Go down 
+14
Big Hungry 702
jsmall28
ghostnote
s0liddy
miked152
iGotBeast$wag13
Travbebeastin
Jae Heat
dlgunn
YAOWAH
malaisej
W A V Y D R E
DETROITDAVE220
halljam
18 posters
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 01:58

Today i played the number 2 guy on madden xbox 360 HeaD SHOTz xSNM, i have to admit my stick skills way more superior but his defense is what got him the win. Before going into the game i knew he was going to F@G D me his blitz percentage is 5.2. I drove down the field very easy on the chargers, I had 3 rocket catches for about 60 yards and then i punched it in with marion, hb direct.

His defense after this was a combination of man and F@G..... He would man up my outside WR who i RC with, Zone the middle and still have people on the screen and flats.....

I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE BUT I ENDED UP THROWING 4 PICKS AND LOST BY ABOUT 14 OR 20 (NOTE cromartie did run two tds in from screen plays after beating D Ware and K Hamlim BS!!!.

How DO YOU COMBAT F@G D???????????????
Back to top Go down
DETROITDAVE220
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 06:17

Excuse my ignorance but what is the F@g D I have seen it referenced on more then one post and I have yet to see a explanation.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 08:17

halljam wrote:
Today i played the number 2 guy on madden xbox 360 HeaD SHOTz xSNM, i have to admit my stick skills way more superior but his defense is what got him the win. Before going into the game i knew he was going to F@G D me his blitz percentage is 5.2. I drove down the field very easy on the chargers, I had 3 rocket catches for about 60 yards and then i punched it in with marion, hb direct.

His defense after this was a combination of man and F@G..... He would man up my outside WR who i RC with, Zone the middle and still have people on the screen and flats.....

I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE BUT I ENDED UP THROWING 4 PICKS AND LOST BY ABOUT 14 OR 20 (NOTE cromartie did run two tds in from screen plays after beating D Ware and K Hamlim BS!!!.

How DO YOU COMBAT F@G D???????????????

throw to ur rb to the flats ... or send ur inside WR or te.. on steaks.. n ur see it open up
Back to top Go down
malaisej
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 08:33

A guy who Rocket Catches then runs Direct Snap. I would much rather face fag d.
Back to top Go down
YAOWAH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 10:00

malaisej wrote:
A guy who Rocket Catches then runs Direct Snap. I would much rather face fag d.

co sign
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 11:15

Try to stay out of long yardage situations and run all over their azz. With a good run game, you can average 8-10 yard per carry against someone who stays in a F@G D.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 12:00

Yup... Just run draws and pound him. U need to force him out of it. Do drags and s*** as well and hit ur hb's on angle routes in the soft spot of the zone. Runs slot screens or hb screens. Come in compressed formations and flood a zone.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 13:58

DETROITDAVE220 wrote:
Excuse my ignorance but what is the F@g D I have seen it referenced on more then one post and I have yet to see a explanation.

An example is running man D and dropping all your lineman back in coverage
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 14:01

if he plays f@g D it means there is little pressure... roll out the pocket or sit there and i promise someone WILL GET OPEN
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 14:56

i have no sympathy for a guy who's offense revolves around RC and HB direct
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 15:14

haha HB direct =/
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 15:34

He ran Fag D because you ran a FAG Offence. I think HB direct is ok if you use it a few times a game but if RC and HB direct is your whole offence then you got what u deserved.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 16:26

get outta ur cheesy offense and play real football and he'll have to change his def.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 18:06

if he ran f@g d, why would you keep passing? that makes absolutely no sense to me. obviously, running lanes will be wide open. i'm really confused why you would continue to try to pass into f@g d, just do a regular running play.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 18:12

RUN THE BALL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
DETROITDAVE220
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 19:39

Thanks Trav
Back to top Go down
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 20:56

miked152 wrote:
i have no sympathy for a guy who's offense revolves around RC and HB direct

I find it funny that you dont like my offensive play style but your a user on maddenschool.com......... Most threads are about NANO's and RC or Money Plays.. all of which dont discriminate on playing styles.. As far as the Direct Snap (not a glitch) can be stopped so its fair play.. I only use it in short yardage situations. RC can also be stopped. My offense doesnt really revolve around anything except zone defense. I live to destroy zones etc...

Since you want to make assumptions here are mine... your a saints fan/user... probably run every play with reggie to flats, reggie off screens, even reggie in wildcat (which i think is cheese because of increase block success and double team blocks).. And if all that fails then you go ahead and put it all on drew brees aka hard as **** to pic off when you precision bullet or bomb; because of accuracy ratings....
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 21:13

ay halljam.. we have a sim section on this site bruh!!! sim players dont RC or run nanos.. just cuz sum do and post the plays, dont mean everyone on this site RCs and nanos..
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 21:15

jsmall28 wrote:
if he ran f@g d, why would you keep passing? that makes absolutely no sense to me. obviously, running lanes will be wide open. i'm really confused why you would continue to try to pass into f@g d, just do a regular running play.

only time id find fag d successful is on 3rd and long or 3rd and 7+ inside the redzone when u r pinned in ur endzone.. i mean u always can get those pass happy players that never run..
Back to top Go down
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 21:34

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
ay halljam.. we have a sim section on this site bruh!!! sim players dont RC or run nanos.. just cuz sum do and post the plays, dont mean everyone on this site RCs and nanos..

Pardon my ignorance... But all i was trying to say is that the majority of people do... For example in the regular madden section there are over ~49,000 posts, SIM section= 341
that means the total percentage of sim player to Nano/RCers is less than 1% Approximately 0.00641...

And for all the people that claim this and that... I can play both ways Smile send me a invite and ill prove it.. Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? 478291

GAMERTAG: i3 Zimbabwe i3
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 22:42

so everyone thats not sim RCs and nanos? what bout the ppl who run QB draw all game or HBDS?? not everyone that doesnt RC or nano is considered "sim".. so u just cant make that generalization.. and i mean yea theres a sim section but its not like the sim players on this site dont post in the regular madden general talk sections and s***.. not every thread is a RC or nano..
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-21, 23:34

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
so everyone thats not sim RCs and nanos? what bout the ppl who run QB draw all game or HBDS?? not everyone that doesnt RC or nano is considered "sim".. so u just cant make that generalization.. and i mean yea theres a sim section but its not like the sim players on this site dont post in the regular madden general talk sections and s***.. not every thread is a RC or nano..

DaTBa1LHaWK is right just becuase ppl post RC and nanos doesnt mean everybody use it
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-24, 11:20

Ok i getta ask, im a noob here, so here goes!!! whats fag D, and why are blitzes called nanos........
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty2009-09-24, 12:06

ive never rocket catch in my life n i have like 7 blitz i use get there in like 3 secs not nnanos tho n i only bringing 5 so my covg is great

and im 170 - 38 avg opp level 15

ranked 56
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????   Effectively Beating F@G D????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Effectively Beating F@G D?????????????
Page 1 of 1