Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What's your philosophy?

Go down 
+11
bigblue723
Sun
jsmall28
iTofu
Baseballa
bigbuddah
Big Hungry 702
Crunk
Gizmo517
iGotBeast$wag13
Fudopi is That Dude
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

What's your philosophy? Empty
PostSubject: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-20, 22:35

I'm talkin about like, what is your gameplan or what you're trying to do during the game. Like what is your style of play.

For me, my big thing is if I control the clock. Like I gotta play to my pace, I run probably 3 out of 5 plays. So the way to beat me is basically just make me play your game, take the ball out of my hands. Most games I play I totally destroy the TOP count, like it'll be 16:30 - 3:30 for me or somethin lol. But yeah if you take the ball out of my hands it's a huge advantage for you, and if you let me control the clock and play my game, you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-20, 22:45

My philosiphy is to pin point the weakness of your D. Ex: if u chose the bears= Tough run D, bad pass D. So i come out the gate running, lettin you know i am not scared to run. In like the 2nd and 3rd quarter i will have them on there heels. I come out in those same formations and do quick passes or PA's. Gets them everytime, Muuuaaaahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-20, 22:50

I love controlling the TOP too. I play as the colts and I just finished a game against the vikings and owned the TOP 17:42 to 2:18. I held the ball the entire first half and scored a TD as time expired and then he ran 4 plays with Peterson before he had to punt and I just ran the clock out. Nothing better than winning a game 7-0 when they only ran 4 plays. Total Domination.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 00:24

I use about 15 different runs (Inside and outside) and mix them up, so my opponent doesnt know whats coming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 00:34

kill the clock. plain and simple.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 00:35

my philosophies are all over madden school so 1 thread isnt big enoug lol
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 14:12

Mines much like all yours. Try to keep the ball on the offensive side and try to run my schemes to perfection.!!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 15:28

I also play "Bend but dont break D" ill let u do your little BS but you will not reach that endzone. I always play smart, if you limit your TO's than you have a higher chance of winnin. Granted about everyone throws about 1 INT that goes for a TD. U have to be balanced and keep the D guessing. Ex: if you do like 5 runs in a row in I-Form Twin TE then u do a playaction in that formation, then line up in a 5WR set, then full house, The a 4 WR set, then back to running and repeat the D would not know whats comming and it will limit blitzes and other stuff. BEST PHILOSOPHY EVER
Back to top Go down
iTofu
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 16:19

The big thing to me is not turning the ball over. Using running plays to setup the pass and using passing plays to setup the run. When playing people in person, I like to rotate a lot between run heavy sets and pass heavy sets. On the oppisite side of the ball I feel it's all about thinking on every play where is the ball going to go and how can I stop it? Sounds obvious, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 18:00

i really like to control the clock, too. it's a lot of fun continually converting 3rd downs. i also like to come out in 4 WR set pass plays and look at the defense. if i sense a blitz, i keep the pass. if i see the middle wide open, audible to a running play. just keep the defense off balance, that's the key for me.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 18:33

On O: play smart, exploit weaknesses and give the ball to my playmakers (Usually, I can have like 300 throwing yards of which 200 are to Steve Smith and 90 to DeAngelo Williams). I HAVE TO avoid turnovers because of my overall philosophy.

On D: play aggressive and adjust to the opponent's scheme. I won't play cover 0 blitz all day if I know he's always sending RBs to the flat. The key for me is causing turnovers. I like to force the dude to throw long on a desperate attempt just to get it picked off.

Overall philosophy: It's pretty simple: get a two possession lead. If I can get that quickly, it'll be tough on my opponent's nerves and he's going to try to play fast, which is very risky. I know that I'm not that mad on D and, when I play with my friends, practically every drive ends with a TD. If I can stop only one drive, I'm gone. I've never lost with a 8 pts lead.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 18:38

On offense, I take what you give me plain and simple. I can run, I can pass. I can pass on lame ass 9 player drop D. Do you, I'm gonna get scores one way or another.

On D, take away their game plan-throw them curveballs and if I have to ..give up 3's not 7's.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 19:08

On O I usally, well Im starting to run the ball alot, like in the last 30 games or so ive been running the ball alot becasue of my nasty run game, it would be even better if i had a faster RB then Addai but its ok. Since i run alot i control the clock, ill end up with like 10 min TOP if the guy plays bend dont break defense.

On D i believe i got i pretty good D, its my user mistakes that hurts me alot. Ill run my nanos through out the game and force my opp to make quick throws.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-21, 23:26

im real simple i love to run so i come out the gate running and if u cant stop it ill just ru down your thoart. and i love play action im real effective with that
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-22, 00:22

mine is like most of yours which is control the clock. i dont run much but im real good at the short passing game. my d isnt really that good so i gotta keep my offense on the field to win me those close games
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty2009-09-22, 00:30

OBBIE13JR wrote:
I also play "Bend but dont break D" ill let u do your little BS but you will not reach that endzone. I always play smart, if you limit your TO's than you have a higher chance of winnin. Granted about everyone throws about 1 INT that goes for a TD. U have to be balanced and keep the D guessing. Ex: if you do like 5 runs in a row in I-Form Twin TE then u do a playaction in that formation, then line up in a 5WR set, then full house, The a 4 WR set, then back to running and repeat the D would not know whats comming and it will limit blitzes and other stuff. BEST PHILOSOPHY EVER

it is harder to stop cuz each game u find what d plays work and what plays dont.. but u also gotta realize theres a thing that shows u what personnel is on the field.. so u cant keep em guessin too much.. it makes it harder to stop cuz u gotta keep adjustin but its not like they wont kno what ur comin out in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your philosophy?   What's your philosophy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your philosophy?
Page 1 of 1