Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bigbuddah's twins philosophy

Go down 
+26
wilcmn54
Th3 Ac3r
cash85
AshBlackstone
pig3150
tmcar1es
Mcnair2Wycheck
terlab04
rmbrady91
AztecThunda
Mister_JP
epidemic15
Buc58
SoNofGOD85
Super-BOLTS
onefive
ihaveadream-mlk
macdaddy
Ellard
daprettiestdon
dablitzkrieg
so much swag
62YSailUnion
Sun
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty
PostSubject: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-17, 00:46

Im here to share wit my exclusive brothers a mini scheme philosophy(sp)lol of mine that helped me go 8-3 so far wit the chiefs in MG league..

Im here to talk about any formation with twins. which include Iform twins weak I twins, weak I twins close, singleback twins. What twins schemes do is force your oponenent to play zone. Why do u want them to play zone? i bet money that over 80% of ballers play cover 3 most the game wen u make them play zone. this years man and zone has improved but if u kno wat u are doing u can eat a zone up and have them feeling desperate and lost. Running out of a twins set is very benefitial even tho opponents may kno where u are going. the point of runnin is not to disguise where u wanna run but have the best blocking to get to where u wanna go. If the backer goes out and covers the slot wr look for the lane between the line and him or bounce. If the backer stays in send the slot wr in motion and hike the ball as soon as he reaches the offensive tackle to seal that OLB in and give u a straight shot to the corner. Stretches out of these sets are money i kid u not. Now passing out of twins sets is benefitial because of the zone it forces players to play. Slants are great to run either hit the slot quick or hit the wide wr afer the slot takes the backer away in that window. the halfback is the real mismatch in this scheme cause u can use him in the quick flats to the twins side and use the twins as blockers. if someone does decide to be brave and run man coverage make them pay by attacking the man coverage with an outside slant with the TE or outroute. to ensure that they arent blitzing max protect with bot rb's to make sure u have the time. also, wen they run man 100% of the time there is lb on the runnin back and that is a huge mismatch if u have a fast back like westbrook d.williams cj and a few others. we punish stupid ppl right? so another jus man defense killer is the clear out. one way to do that is to send your 2 wrs on a streak and uses them as blockers. another way which is the 1 i like is make both wrs do slants to the middle of the field which takes the cb's away and can trap the OLB from getting in the flats to cover the rb. twins sets are great for runnin against nanos specially middle pressure nanos if the qb can get the ball off. another weapon is the hb slips screen...even in a cover 2 play u have 2 or 3 o linemen on a small cb if u set up your blocks this can be a big gain especially with fast elusive backs going against slower linebackers.

well thats it hope it helps you guys add something to your arsenol and give some of u poor guys a scheme to run.

Last edited by bigbuddah on 2009-09-18, 19:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-17, 17:59

yalll need to read buddah's philosophy...itll help u
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 19:12

bump^^^^^
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 19:13

sticky?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 19:22

ya kno i really didnt think to do that lol
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 19:34

bigbuddah wrote:
the halfback is the real mismatch in this scheme cause u can use him in the quick flats to the twins side and use the twins as blockers.
You can also make him do a flat route on the opposite side of the twins and give him the ball in open field for huge yardage. Twins formations are very versatile in Madden.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 19:54

yeah your right about that
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 22:55

nice bro
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-18, 23:50

real good buddah.....real good!!!!!!!!! bigbuddah's twins philosophy 538200
Back to top Go down
dablitzkrieg
New MS Member
New MS Member
dablitzkrieg

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-19, 00:18

good write up
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-19, 13:04

good look
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-21, 00:38

i hope yall start using these...take your time with it as well eat up some clock and u can looki like a machine that frustrates teams...this scheme has gotten me 11-3 in our MG league which is #1 in the playoffs so it works
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-21, 01:49

seems fire ill try this sometime this week
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-21, 16:06

I've read through what you wrote about Twin sets, and I agree. I used similar schemes in 09.

I haven't done it in Madden10 because I cant find a playbook that has a Twin set, or at least two twin sets plus a few shotgun sets that I like.

So far, SD is the best I have found, but I don't like their shotgun sets too much, because its missing Gun Bunch Wk.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-22, 03:30

macdaddy wrote:
I've read through what you wrote about Twin sets, and I agree. I used similar schemes in 09.

I haven't done it in Madden10 because I cant find a playbook that has a Twin set, or at least two twin sets plus a few shotgun sets that I like.

So far, SD is the best I have found, but I don't like their shotgun sets too much, because its missing Gun Bunch Wk.

Pittsburgh PB has it in the Gun & under center
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-23, 11:56

wat about streaks. are streaks good in twins against zone?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-23, 12:02

u can run a streak fade combo that kills cover 3 if u can user catch..not neccessarily rocket catch but a good user catch and have a good big wr that holds onto the ball because if your opponent has good stick he is coming over with the big hit and the ball usually comes out. right now i am runnin out of the miami pb it has more run plays out of Iform twins but i dnt like they SG caus no bunch. u can try the carolina book it has Iform twins also...if u work this philosophy how it should be worked ur offense will be a machine up an down the field and 3rd downs will be your friend. wen i get a new laptop ill try and make some vids and stuff and have a better write up of my scheme...this is jus my philosophy on twins sets
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-24, 02:25

bigbuddah's twins philosophy 993453 nice.. i'll give it a shot and see wut happens.
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-25, 17:48

hey buddah does this strategy still work when you got that hb walk for the slants? now speed of linebanckers on where they go if the speed of lb is decent enough
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-25, 20:56

I love pro twins...i have won sooo many games with it, but it seems like the game is catching up to this set...example, one of my favorite plays which is in bigbuddahs philosophy is pro twins slants...this play is deadly when being played with man. but man can beat this play. The set is great because you know if your opponent is in man without having to send anyone in motion or anything and up until recently when i saw this i promise I gained an average of 25 yds a play hitting my TE as he pulled away from whatever LB or even Safety that was on him. But when people are hip to this twin philosophy I gaurantee it will be pick city!!! running is great too...unless your facing a great DE which I hate, but maybe thats my wack TEXAN oline. But be careful!!
Back to top Go down
epidemic15
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-26, 02:20

I would read it, if you knew how to use proper grammar.

I'm sure it would get more looks if you cleaned it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-26, 13:53

wow no comment. It's all love here. Madden help period and it's not a thesis statement so get over it dude.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-26, 17:28

Buc58 wrote:
I love pro twins...i have won sooo many games with it, but it seems like the game is catching up to this set...example, one of my favorite plays which is in bigbuddahs philosophy is pro twins slants...this play is deadly when being played with man. but man can beat this play. The set is great because you know if your opponent is in man without having to send anyone in motion or anything and up until recently when i saw this i promise I gained an average of 25 yds a play hitting my TE as he pulled away from whatever LB or even Safety that was on him. But when people are hip to this twin philosophy I gaurantee it will be pick city!!! running is great too...unless your facing a great DE which I hate, but maybe thats my wack TEXAN oline. But be careful!!

if its all man and the outside slant with the tight end is covered and u cant lob it over the top then send that TE on a drag and wait till the wr's clear the corners out and throw it then for the same about of gain...u might have to wait a lil longer but thats y u go max protect with the backs blocking. still works for me if u have a good qb who can lob it to your big TE.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-26, 22:16

I only run with the texans and schaub is ok he's getting better in online ratings atleast. If they keep winning maybe he'll get to a 90!! Wishful thinking
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty2009-09-27, 22:26

haha yeah i dnt think he will get to 90 but as long as he is accurate enough to the the outside slant or lob it and your good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bigbuddah's twins philosophy   bigbuddah's twins philosophy Empty

Back to top Go down

bigbuddah's twins philosophy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next