Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty
PostSubject: Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?   Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty2010-04-08, 15:53

With Kevin Kolb being the starter this year and being inexperienced and fans expecting him to win a superbowl to relieve some of the pressure do you think Andy will mix in the run especially with the addition of Mike Bell and having a 3 headed beast with Weaver Bell and Mccoy?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?   Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty2010-04-08, 16:56

i think that wouldnt be a bad idea but i do feel like if were gonna win games you gotta get the ball to desean, jeremy, and brent, i think maybe they wont go as deep as they did last year they might go more twards the true west coast, more shorter passes as kolb doesnt have the ability to push the ball as far up field like donovan did.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?   Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty2010-04-08, 21:30

It's interesting we don't know what kind of arm Kolb has he may have a cannon he's never tried to throw a deep one really
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?   Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty2010-04-08, 21:53

he went deep real nice to desean against NO but can he do that on a regular basis is the question, but then again desean and jeremy are real good after the catch so eiteher way they go i think it can work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?   Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Andy Reid change his play philosophy this season?
Page 1 of 1