Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?

Go down 
+2
psufan5
getbuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-07, 23:46

my defense is pretty good. teams are only averaging about 290 yds a game against me. my rush defense is on lockdown but my pass defense is a lil terrible, ANY kind of pointers or anything will be helpful. also i use the raiders and they have a good front 7 but there DB's r a little weak when it comes to speed.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-08, 00:32

There is no pass defense against anyone that knows how to play. They will march up and down the field until they make a mistake. You can try to nano them, but again... if they know what they are doing, it wont work.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-08, 01:04

getbuck wrote:
my defense is pretty good. teams are only averaging about 290 yds a game against me. my rush defense is on lockdown but my pass defense is a lil terrible, ANY kind of pointers or anything will be helpful. also i use the raiders and they have a good front 7 but there DB's r a little weak when it comes to speed.

lol ur drunk right... raiders have the fastiest cbs untill wednesday.. when the update comes out

wat type of pass r ppl mostly beater u on
Back to top Go down
JAy OnEz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-08, 01:09

There isnt a best... BLITZ AND LURK!!!BEST DEFENSE!!! CONTROL THE FIELD WITH USER SKILLLLLLS!!! im not being an ass but its tru.
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-09, 18:20

ITS TRUE THERE IS NO ONE PLAY TO STOP A PASSING ATTACK...I GOT WHOOP BY DA BEARS 395 YDS PASSING I TRIED EVERY SINGLE PLAY KNOWN TO MAN AND HE STILL FOUND SOMEONE OPEN EVERYTIME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-09, 18:52

I won a game today 60-38. There is no defense in this game at all. Not even nanos can help. I laugh at nanos.

EA needs to tweak man coverage. The D-backs fall for EVERY move and get burned for big chunks any play. All you need to do is roll out and they will get open.
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-09, 22:53

there is no one play but a lot of people seem to be liking the 46 playbook. i have been running the 3-4 with the raiders for the past 4 years. they have fast running backs so it works well. the only way to stop an offense is to anticipate what the offense is going to do and choosing the right play and causing the opponent to make a mistake. if your playing someone really good tho there is lil chance he or she will
Back to top Go down
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty2009-09-10, 00:35

yeah i was just seeing if there is a really good play or playbook or anything. i got pretty good defense, i beat the pats 38-11. 3 defensive Td's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?   Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best kind of defense for stopping the pass?
Page 1 of 1