Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?

Go down 
+8
so much swag
SoNofGOD85
Radi0ActivWaste
GadisRKO
psufan5
dlgunn
Nayskin
cwb32
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cwb32
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 08:17

I just cant stop that little rascal!
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 08:34

qb spy... or a man blitz with the mlb on qb spy...
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 09:40

Like Nayskin said, just qb spy him and play a good zone defense. He will definatley throw some int's. I like to use my def ends to spy and let my linebackers drop into coverage. Most all people that scramble with him try to go outside.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 10:10

Blitz a corner from the left side and have your right DE (on the screen) contain or spy.
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 14:00

Contain the DE's and user spy with a LB. Basically if they have vick in, 90% of the time, they are scrambling(in all the games I had against the eagles). So annoying, yet easy to predict. Shutting it down is not all that hard, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 15:49

both defensive ends on a spy and user control your LB and you will be all set it works perfectly for me
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-03, 16:48

when i play vick i use a lot of man blitzes and i try and come out in 1-5-5. A lot of blitzes that force the qbs out side where i have some one containing him!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-04, 17:13

contain... or spy..blitz up the middle......shut it down. gun
Back to top Go down
plymakerice219
New MS Member
New MS Member
plymakerice219

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: stop vick   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-04, 17:56

D E contain chase with mlb
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-04, 18:38

plymakerice219 wrote:
D E contain chase with mlb
trust me contains wont work and he can run around them....
cuz i faced a guy last night that used the eagles and use MV and i just qb spy the DT and he couldnt do nothing i ended up winning 38-20 he only scored wit desean on kick returns... and i advanced to the finals and won it all wit my crew
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-04, 18:49

ok, i got a great play to stop this, but its not good vs. the run
dime normal 2 Zone CB snake.
put both DEs in flat zones, and show blitz
Back to top Go down
raidakaoz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty2009-09-04, 21:33

dlgunn wrote:
Like Nayskin said, just qb spy him and play a good zone defense. He will definatley throw some int's. I like to use my def ends to spy and let my linebackers drop into coverage. Most all people that scramble with him try to go outside.

You cannot qb spy vick, he runs way to fast for lbs, bottom line ,if u gonna do anything to vick I found Quarter Defense to work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?   Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats a good defense for stopping Michael Vick from scrambling?
Page 1 of 1