Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help with stopping the run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravensfan#20
New MS Member
New MS Member
ravensfan#20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Need help with stopping the run Empty
PostSubject: Need help with stopping the run   Need help with stopping the run Empty2009-09-07, 15:38

I like to use the Eagles but i always say i cant be this team because of my D-line. With any other team i can stop the run or pass but the eagles I cant do much. I lost many of games just because some no name RB brakes out for 6 I cant realy change my team because nobody can stop me when im the eagles and they are my team. The only way i can stop the run is if i do a goalline but then they do a pass. Without the eagles D-line i can just do a 46 cover 3 and i can shut down any RB. If anybody can help me with the Eagles D-line thanks
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help with stopping the run   Need help with stopping the run Empty2009-09-07, 16:28

i use the eagles.. i stop the run easily.. just make sure you blitz alot in run situations... dont let your opponent run the ball on you.

i would much let someone pass for 12 yards then run for 7 or 8
Back to top Go down
Buraq1108
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Need help with stopping the run   Need help with stopping the run Empty2009-09-08, 19:22

its tough to jus blitz and pray he runs into the lanes you're blitzing.. i mean if i see it.. i would just do a quick pitch and that would b that.. does anyone know any good strats that would keep a run game in check, besides mindlessly blitzing?
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Need help with stopping the run   Need help with stopping the run Empty2009-09-09, 15:33

Are you getting beat out side or inside? In either case pinch your line in set Bunkley to blitz. If you feel like he is running to either side tell your d-line to go in that direction, at the same time set Bunkley to blitz. If you feel like its a toss you have to immediately switch your d to a man and highlight the RB. You can also blitz a CB if you feel its a toss....but that is risky. Just do that when they come out in a wildcat. The only run play I have trouble i with Power O from any formation. I normally run with a 4-6 if its less than 2 wrs if its 3 or more i run with a 3-4 or nickel 2-4-5. I also play with the eagles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with stopping the run   Need help with stopping the run Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with stopping the run
Page 1 of 1