Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups

Go down 
+4
darthmadden
-iBleedGreen-
bigbuddah
Fudopi is That Dude
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty
PostSubject: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-25, 21:34

So today I played Gamertag Rich Speed in a game. He had the same record as me so I figured it'd be good match up, but I won 42-7.

But ya know, most people would've quit after 14-0. Which is why I respect him, I was up 35-7 at half time, but he didn't quit. I mean, he conceded, but that's all good, because, yeah.

Anyways, I'm sick of people who do quit, so I figured I'd show this guy some love for not quitting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-25, 23:22

yeah i sho everybody love who stick it out ask for mercy and not quite on me i jus send em a message sayin respect and check out forum.madden-school.com caus 1) he needs help and 2) u are worthy of joinin madden scholl if u have heart meaning u'll prolly stay active and s*** ya kno...but quitiers are lame caus who wants to finish agains the computer anyway.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 00:21

if I am up big at half I always ask the person if they want to concede.. but what I hate is when someone asks for a friendly quit with 0:01 seconds left in the half. Those people I don't have respect for cause that's some bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
darthmadden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 14:27

I hardly ever even play online anymore cuz as soon as u get up 14 ponts or sometimes less that that people quit.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 14:59

I hate playing the computer cuz they get the biggest BS on offense.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 15:13

I think half of it is being picky on who you play. I have played over 100 games online and had maybe 5 or 6 quit on me. I rarely play anyone with a D/C of more than 15% or if they have only played a few games online. If they ask for mercy I always give it to them. If they reject my offer of mercy thats the only time I run the score up. I try not to piss them off (like starting running down the clock in 3rd quarter, always go no huddle, blah blah blah). But the biggest thing is dont play people that have a high quit percentage (under 10%, you have to leave a little room for crappy connections)
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 15:37

I have a pretty high DNF myself, but it's mainly because I always quit against people who don't play right.
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 17:13

So if they are beating you they arent playing right?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 17:41

No, if they're not playing like real football.

Going for every 4th down, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 18:12

Fudopi wrote:

well that aint a good reason to quit on ppl
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
darthmadden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 18:22

honestly the people who"dont play right" are the ones who quit once u start beating them they go for it on like 4th and 10 or so when they are down and dont get it then they quit.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-26, 18:43

Cowboys101 wrote:
Fudopi wrote:

well that aint a good reason to quit on ppl

Just an example.

Stuff like, doing nothing but FB runs, hail mary's every play, going for 4th and a mile, Just choosing the Patriots and throwing to moss EVERY play, doing money plays every play, going for 2 pt conversions/onside kicks EVERY time, you know, stuff that just doesn't make the game fun.
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty2008-09-27, 10:14

i also have a high dnf cause i quit on people that do no huddle every play that is not realistic football and ive be D/Ced and it has counted towards my dnf for sum reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups   Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya know, no matter how bad he played, mad ups
Page 1 of 1