Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is the west coast good for running the ball??

Go down 
+7
GadisRKO
Crunk
dUPxBTefft23
IRISHFBFAN1
David noooooooo
moss81
WildPat305
11 posters
AuthorMessage
WildPat305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-24

is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty
PostSubject: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-04, 22:37

i rely hevily on running the ball...and i hear and been labbing with the west coast playbook however....i dont think its that good for the ran othen the the far toss....is there other running plays that are good to run out of??
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-04, 22:51

i love running out of the singleback. alot of good toss plays
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-04, 23:08

moss81 wrote:
i love running out of the singleback. alot of good toss plays
care to elaborate ?
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-05, 02:14

Guys I love the west coast beek too but I have found that the COWBOYS book has alot of the same stuff with more options for the run game out of various I form looks. Look into this
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-05, 12:32

tight doubles hb pitch, ace twins stretch play and that pitch play.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-06, 00:04

moss81 wrote:
tight doubles hb pitch, ace twins stretch play and that pitch play.
i didnt kno west coast had tight doubles in it im goin back to west coast lol
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-06, 00:55

It has some good run formations, but I have a lot of success with Washington's playbook.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-06, 08:27

yeah its good for running, Im a big running player as well, and this playbook definitely has great running plays.

I usually come out in the far Tight Twins formation ( Dual HB adjustment) and run the toss, once I see the middle open I audible into the FB dive( Hb number 2 is in for the fullback) its very affective if you mix it in with passes. Makes the Opponent Cover the outside runs, Inside Runs and multiple passes.

Single back has a few nice runs aswell such as the singleback Flex HB power O

HB gut from Weak FLex Twins is also a great Running play on short down situations.
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-09-06, 14:46

WildPat305 wrote:
i rely hevily on running the ball...
u shouldnt run the west coast offense if ur more run orriented. west coast is strictly passes then some occasional runs
Back to top Go down
NEWGUY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-10-11, 11:30

i dont think so thats why switch to the balanced playbook
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-10-12, 15:33

The West Coast Playbook is my Holy Grail. I run all day out of it. I pass all day out of it. Its great for both. The run plays in it are not complicated at all and if you set your line up right can get you major yards.....major. When the D starts to respect the running game come out with any of the sick PA plays and march right down the field. This playbook is the SH*T for anything you want to do.
Back to top Go down
neng1982
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty2009-10-16, 22:30

I feel ya mw344....I just switched and MAN!!! I'm never going back to another pb again! It frustrates the opponent so much to the point where he's confused, especially if u have good audibles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the west coast good for running the ball??   is the west coast good for running the ball?? Empty

Back to top Go down

is the west coast good for running the ball??
Page 1 of 1