Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what is so good about the West Coast

Go down 
+2
so much swag
Madden's Finest 200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

what is so good about the West Coast Empty
PostSubject: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 14:50

All it has is far tight twins. It's nothing special, and i beat all WC users. I don't see the hype surrounding it. Maybe i need some1 to givve me an A$$ whooping with the WC so i can understand lol.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 15:17

hit me up on line and i'll show you why it's so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!freind.... what is so good about the West Coast 898283 what is so good about the West Coast 517225
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 15:36

I'm on P3. Leave me your PSN and i'll add you today for a game.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 16:04

yea i dont get y its so good? shotty is decent with snugs/tips bunch but the run formations are only ok. far tight twins is ok but i'd rather have strong close with the same shotty stuff (HOU PB) rather than far tight twins.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 16:36

you don't respect the west coast playbook? and you've beaten everybody who used it huh?? i hear you man....the west coast playbook is good, and there are plenty runs i use on it too....and no, i'm not talking about the quick toss...anyways man, add me on the ps3...my psn is TheDon270....i would like to play you and see how good you are....hit me up.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 17:42

TheDon270 wrote:
you don't respect the west coast playbook? and you've beaten everybody who used it huh?? i hear you man....the west coast playbook is good, and there are plenty runs i use on it too....and no, i'm not talking about the quick toss...anyways man, add me on the ps3...my psn is TheDon270....i would like to play you and see how good you are....hit me up.

hey i'm not saying i've beaten everyone that runs it but i don't see how it stands out above other books, in particular HOU. i understand far tight twins is a nice formation but I think strong close is better. the shotty stuff is similar between HOU and WC so i'm calling that a wash. the snugs is the same but WC has the play with the 2 delay routes with is kinda a ****** to stop. theres other plays here and there that are money in both books but we can call that close to a wash. just in a general comparison with these thoughts taken into account I'd rather have strong close than far tight twins.

i'd like to see what you guys run out of WC that makes it so legit. not bashing it at all. in fact i'm kinda looking for a new offense cuz i'm getting a little bored of HOU. i'd love to play u but i'm on 360.

if anyone wants i'm down to lab if ur on 360.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 17:55

Hey huh....you took my words the wrong way...and my bad cause I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to I'm the ish in madden....I should of said his name.....but I wasn't talking about you bruh
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 17:59

TheDon270 wrote:
Hey huh....you took my words the wrong way...and my bad cause I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to I'm the ish in madden....I should of said his name.....but I wasn't talking about you bruh

lol u said "huh". my bad.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 18:03

Yea I didn't want to say your full name huh1231, so I just said huh for short...lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 21:14

the reason i like it so much is cause of the singleback tosses. work in a little motion with it and it has EVERY Singleback formation in the game. ad in near and far, a good choice of plays from the shotgun (ones i like at least) and this PB in the right hands with a good system and it is KILLER
if you want to lab it or have me show you im on the 360. my gt is crazyblack001
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-07, 01:57

TheDon270 wrote:

i meant in here lol. sorry misunderstanding. that's wat a get for making a name that like this one.

add me crazy. i'll get in a lab session with u.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-07, 18:52

hey yo ish...i won't tell everybody who you really are...i sent you that message on psn, and i just got done giving my kids a bath.....i just came downstairs and my brother is online under my account playing world at war....so if you see that i'm online on another game, it ain't me.....i'll hit you up when i get the chance to get on madden.

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-11-07, 19:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-07, 19:37

Its just a pass oriented playbook
(See how there are no running teams on the west coast, even though they have Gore, LT, and LJ)

But really if you want to pass use the St Louis, Indy or NE playbook
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty2009-11-07, 20:32

lol i dont see how thats true when the west coast PB has some of the best run plays in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is so good about the West Coast   what is so good about the West Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

what is so good about the West Coast
Page 1 of 1