Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook

Go down 
+2
rivas1314
mw344
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-08, 09:03

I use this playbook fairly well. I always out gain my opponents in yardage but they eventually stop me because I pass a majority of the time (this playbook is pass heavy). I need some solid run plays to help "mix it up" as they say. The PA in this book is sick and if i could make em bite I would be pretty powerful. I already know about Quick Toss......that's played out. Just need advice on which plays to run or how to run more efficiently. I use the Eagles.....not because I want to but because they are my team in my online franchise....So, naturally I am gonna use them in everything else.
Back to top Go down
rivas1314
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 00:58

try Near-pro hb inside then when you do that slide protect agressive. move your FB to the right and follow him
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 01:17

iso goaline... motion te to middle power o gun slit backs.... motion fb to middle
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 14:51

Quick toss.
Back to top Go down
jimgemlill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 14:55

i hope this isn't cheesing, the bengals do it, bring out an unbalanced oline... sub a te for a tackle, this seems to be ace, stops those gap shooting mlb plays and if your run well its 7 yards a carry, if they bring the safty down you'll rip off 20 yards if you get it right
Back to top Go down
jimgemlill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 14:56

i hate the toss plays, i blitz 9 against these guys. if you run up the middle, less negative plays, and you set em up nice for the counter and play action
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty2009-09-23, 16:09

power o..and toss..with fb.dive....holla. Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook 584266
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook   Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Running Plays in the West Coast Playbook
Page 1 of 1