Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

stopping scrambling qbs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

stopping scrambling qbs Empty
PostSubject: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 06:01

this is a play i like to use if i know my opp is going to scramble i.e like if all of a sudden vick comes in the game for mcnabb.
nickel 155 cover 3 shift lbs left and put the rushing lb on left side of the tv in a contain put ur dt in a contain and put the other rushing lb in a qb spy. dont over use the play cause he can sit in the pocket and pick apart the middle of the field. like i said only use it if u are for sure he is going to scramble b/c if he does he is going to be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 09:01

outside heat....
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 11:11

Outside heat works for me 2!!If hes got 2 wrs im good with my 3-4 CB blitz with OLB on purple routes...i like how jenkins and newman can run!!!
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 11:19

What I do if I know thats all they gonna do all game is put my de's in contain and add a qb spy.... then work my coverage how I need it......
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 12:16

I like to use the 46-linebacker contain. I love people who try 2 scramble on every play. They usually pull the plug by half-time.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-11, 16:05

to every person his own that play has worked best for me while defending the flats and if they scramble like crazy and are about to get sacked they usually get scared and through the ball into coverage for a pick
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-12, 00:16

yeah dude i wasnt bashing your play at all. i just dont feel like dropping everybody is a good idea cause its to easy to pass on. somebody will always get open
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty2010-03-12, 05:40

i know thats y i added not to over use it cuz they will sit in the pocket and eat up the middle of the field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stopping scrambling qbs   stopping scrambling qbs Empty

Back to top Go down

stopping scrambling qbs
Page 1 of 1