Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

A nearly perfect pass defense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

A nearly perfect pass defense Empty
PostSubject: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 12:42

I found this with the help of a friend while labbing.
Play: dime normal Cover 1. (any playbook)
Setup:
-press cover
-put both DE's in purple zones.
-put your fastest defender at FS and user control him
-place him on the line next to either DE and turbo blitz him. (the side with out a TE)

Keys: I like to run this vs. people who pass out of Shotgun
-Do not try this against people who run a lot b/c it doesnt stop the run up the middle.
-This stops almost every passing route

Last edited by cushy23 on 2009-08-31, 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 12:48

Hmm so its a 3 man rush nano?

Most of them seem to be stopped by a extra blocker or slide protection?

Not sure but I'll try it out.
Back to top Go down
YAOWAH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 12:50

after doing a heavy dose of blitz packages... i cant see this one working... i'll have to try it out when i get home. wish it could be a package rather than messin with my whole depth chart haha, i'll check it though, good look.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 12:55

well it isnt garunteed sack but it puts pressure on the QB while still having a pass defense without many holes at all. u just have to try it. i have had great sucess with it online vs. people that are level 18 and 19s.
Back to top Go down
YAOWAH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 12:59

yea i got you. half the time even if it doesn't work, but its somethin they haven't seen before it succeeds.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 13:06

YAOWAH wrote:
yea i got you. half the time even if it doesn't work, but its somethin they haven't seen before it succeeds.
Yes, exactly. I know it doesnt seem like it will work but ive ran it whole games and people arent passing all over me. B/c most people dont know how to beat man press coverage without the flats.
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty2009-08-31, 20:50

u beat it with ur TE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nearly perfect pass defense   A nearly perfect pass defense Empty

Back to top Go down

A nearly perfect pass defense
Page 1 of 1