Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP

Go down 
+2
W A V Y D R E
abrown24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
abrown24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-01

TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty
PostSubject: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-29, 23:16

Im not the worst on defense but im definitely not the best i use to run with multiple d playbook but i have switch to the jets playbook i can stop the run and deep passes just fine i just can stop any passes over the middle or deep middle of the field does any one have any tips or formations to try... Im level 7 i think im jus an average player but i want to get better on my pass def any help would be greatly appreciated    
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-30, 00:04

nickel normal Velcro 9
dime cover 2 man
nickle odd split cover 3
nickle 3-3-5 cover 3 . cover 3 flats . cover 2

all good pass d plays in NYJ
Back to top Go down
abrown24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-30, 00:22

THANKS MAN ILL TRY EM OUT
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-30, 00:41

Nickle odd split cover 3 is the best play to stop short routes IMO

1-5-5 cover 2 sink is also a good one. pinch the LB and you will get good pressure too
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-30, 00:57

idk the nyj playbook i use bal but i do 46 cover 3 i show blitz and bring the safety up to the line of scrimmage so there's not tht big hole in the middle of the cover 3
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-11-30, 11:21

Titans have one good corner and another that's uber slow. Man's hard to run with them, especially if your opponent has a fast #2 WR.

Try to mainly run zone when you think they're going to pass, or self cover the slants or routes over the middle. If you really want to run man, make sure you bump and run and blitz so they cannot make their cut.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty2009-12-01, 14:03

I mostly use Zone, and I use Hood as my #2 corner. Harper is a good nickel but too slow to start.

Also in the Dime I make my own little pass rushing package where I put Kearse and Hayes at DE and KVB and Ford at the tackles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP   TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANS PASS DEFENSE HELP
Page 1 of 1