Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help to find the perfect playbook for my defense in fantasy draft. (4-6 or 4-3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gillette
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Need help to find the perfect playbook for my defense in fantasy draft. (4-6 or 4-3) Empty
PostSubject: Need help to find the perfect playbook for my defense in fantasy draft. (4-6 or 4-3)   Need help to find the perfect playbook for my defense in fantasy draft. (4-6 or 4-3) Empty2009-11-05, 04:02

Here are the sick defense players I got out of the fantasy draft:
Front D: Mario Williams....Kris Jenkins....Albert Haynesworth....Julius Peppers
LB: Rocky McIntoch.....London Fletcher.....Everette Brown (He's RDE, but I put him in ROLB)
DB: Chris Houston......Reggie Nelson....Reggie Smith......Vontae Davis

Here's the plan, I will put Everette Brown on the edge - farther from RDE or LDE - to rush to the QB all the time. Everette Brown sucks in coverage and his AWR is very low, but he's extremely fast and light weight (very poor blockshedding), so I would blitz Brown 95% of time I play the D. Can someone find me a perfect D playbook for that defense?
I have no problem with low ranked CBs, because all of my CBs have 85+ Press skill with 70+ MCV/ZCV. I would expect my QB to have less than 2 seconds to make a decision to throw. I don't want to nanoblitz too much because it's forbidden in the league. (Maybe I will do nanoblitz once or twice a game unnoticable lol). Just throw me the perfect D playbook for my defense and I'm game.
Back to top Go down

Need help to find the perfect playbook for my defense in fantasy draft. (4-6 or 4-3)
Page 1 of 1