Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best WR IN THE GAME

Go down 
+24
llogic
sowskillz
TheMurdaMann10
bagman313
nawfjohn
BOSTN BEANER
jsmall28
Big Hungry 702
panthersfreak89
Mister_JP
HeadHoncho32
bult0601
mattP
Fudgy
DaTBa1LHaWK
so much swag
super_mario90
MADDENKING57
pkismyname
CJDAWGG14
Crunk
Gizmo517
joeydee14
MistaFaded
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bult0601
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-25

best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 14:26

^^Why do you have that 11 yr old girl on ur posts?^^

kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 16:49

bult0601 wrote:

kinda creepy
that is kinda weird
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 18:05

Chill maybe he's a kid
There's a lot of them on this site

And I say Calvin Johnson
He's tall and fast
Stud wr run this game on post
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 18:35

super_mario90 wrote:
bult0601 wrote:

kinda creepy
that is kinda weird

lol hes prolly 12 and thats his girl

best WR though has to be calvin johnson though

Last edited by Mister_JP on 2009-09-01, 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 18:37

SMITTY
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 19:44

MADDENKING57 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:
Andre Johnson, cause unlike the other elite receiver's in the gm, Andre has nobody to help him out, if Andre had a Wes Welker, Anquan Boldin, or a Mushin Muhahmad on the other side, dude wouldve had 140 catches.
WOW!!!! u obviously dont know what ur talking about andre has 4 players to complement him kevin walter who had 8 tds last season and 3rd wr andre davis who is a number one wr its just they keep him in the slot and not to mention the pro bowler TE owen daniels who had 55 catches and only been in the leugue 3 years and is already concidered one of the elite's at his position litteraly a top 5 TE and cant forget about steve slaton the rb who was one of the top 5 rushers last season and hes pretty good as a wr this offense was ranked number 3 in total offense not because of andre johnsons big play abillity but because they got talent all on the offense so hes obviously not alone he has so many play makers to help him out.

First off Andre in my mind is the best WR in the gm, because those dudes you mention are average at best. Andre Davis aint no Wes Welker and Anquan Boldin, and Davis has and never will be a no. 1 WR, 2nd who in the hell is Kevin Walter, that dude aint even top 50 wr in the gm, im in 3 fantasy football leagues and i have yet to see those 2 dudes drafted, they still on free agency, 3rd Owen Daniels is not an Elite TE, he is ok, 55 catches is ok, ima name elite TE's who can get 80+ catches and 1000's yd and 10td's on any given season, Gates, Gonzalez, Witten, Clark, Cooley, Winslow, Watson, and Olsen, Shiancoe, the TE for the Vikings had 50+ catches the last 2 seasons is he top 5 or Elite, hell naw, Andre is the only guy on that offense passing wise you have to worry about, thats why he is double teamed on every play, you cant double Randy Moss, and Larry Fitzgerald cause if you do Anquan and Wes 2 top 10 wr will go off on you.

well the texans argument got a little out of
hand haha... but to maddenking, you said you didnt see kevin walter
drafted in any legues, Go back to your league sites and search Kevin
Walter and I GUARANTEE Walter will be taken unless it's like a 4 person
league. And 2nd, Daniels is definitely a top 10 TE. He may not put up
the numbers those other guys do, but they don't have any receivers on
their team nearly as good as Johnson. And Owen Daniels put up almost
exactly the same numbers as Dallas Clark (they're actually super
similar) and Clark has Peyton throwing to him.

And, I'm not a Texans fan, but I give out credit to the players that deserve it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4713

So you're saying 60 catches, 900 yards, and 8 TD's doesn't make Walter a good WR?? SMH

Nope
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 20:28

i think it has to be roddy, i mean when i use him i get at least 10-15 catches a game. and no drops he catches everything especially on those jump balls in the endzone, its all day for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 20:59

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
i think it has to be roddy, i mean when i use him i get at least 10-15 catches a game. and no drops he catches everything especially on those jump balls in the endzone, its all day for me.

RODDY WHITE, im a Falcons and i have to disagree with you on that, he's good on the gm but he aint better than Andre.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 02:26

when it comes to wr's its all about andre johnson and calvin johnson **** any other wr cause none of them fucking with these two andre #1 calvin #2 nothing more need be said these 2 are the best down feild and larry he alright shawty he alright shawty (in my t.i. voice) but something about him i just aint to cool with umm maybe cuz he a lil over rated not by mutch just a lil he just aint that exsplosive like those other guys i mentioned earlyer and thats real talk
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 05:07

the girl on the guy's posts is selena gomez. she's someone on disney channel, and like 16 years old. just thought i'd clarify that for all of you. also, i really don't want to comment on this, but i have to. sorry, mario, but your spelling is terrible. i don't mean to be rude, it's just something to look at. now, onto the topic at hand, the best WR has to be calvin or andre johnson. both have the speed and size, so they are definitely the best in the game.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 05:35

If anyone is playing in fantasy leagues with kevin walter not drafted I want in on that action.. U gota have a league full of dumb asses or a 2 man league to have walter and daniels on the free agent market.. U named all kinds of TEs also that u say put up 1000 yards and 10 tds... Umm stop smokin crack dude cuz the only TE to put up 10 tds last year was tony g... Owen daniels is not only a top 10 fantasy TE but he is almost a top 5 fantasy TE... U put watson ahead of him and watson has never came close to the stats that owen put up last year... I play a whole lot of money leagues every year and I win the majority of them or at least place in the top 3 to earn money.. I know quite a bit about fantasy football and if u think owen daniels and kevin walter shouldn't be drafted I guarantee u I would be taking ur money in fantasy football..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
nawfjohn
New MS Member
New MS Member
nawfjohn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 05:43

of course its andre johnson from the houston texans
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-03, 02:53

nawfjohn wrote:
of course its andre johnson from the houston texans
wut up nawf its me southernz_1playa wut up boy
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-03, 02:59

jsmall28 wrote:
the girl on the guy's posts is selena gomez. she's someone on disney channel, and like 16 years old. just thought i'd clarify that for all of you. also, i really don't want to comment on this, but i have to. sorry, mario, but your spelling is terrible. i don't mean to be rude, it's just something to look at. now, onto the topic at hand, the best WR has to be calvin or andre johnson. both have the speed and size, so they are definitely the best in the game.
lol at this fag he must watch the disney channel HAHAHAHAHAHA what a fag oh and my spelling aint terrible. lil (is short for little)
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-03, 12:22

lol mario, i must be a fag because i know how to spell and i see the t.v. when my little sister watches! that makes me a fag, right? go to school and learn how to spell, then start posting. i'm really tired of you thinking you're so great cause you're calling me out on messaging boards.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 03:49

man wtf i know how to spell and i dont think i ever called u out its cool your watching disney its cool man just dont get all kim impossible on my ass and try and whoop me HAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
bagman313
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 07:25

roddy white is a beast and now that they got tony g there gona be unstopable
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 08:45

Ahhhhhh a homer post for his first and only post.. Nice to see another falcon fan not seeing the sophmore slump set up on a tee!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 17:30

Steve Smith earned it last year. Guy missed 2 games and still was the #3 leading reciever in the nfl. It's hard to say who is better between Smith, Johnson, and Moss.
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 17:39

surprised no one has said fitzgerald but personally, i think it's moss, with his leaping ability and speed but honestly andre johnson has his arguements too he is also a beast.
Back to top Go down
llogic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 18:15

andre johnson is a beast but I haven't played with the lions, pats and Cards in the game so....
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 09:30

idk i think brandon marshall JMO
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:06

andre johnson the best LET'S GO
Back to top Go down
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Best wide out   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 04:48

Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, and Steve Smith(so damn physical)
Back to top Go down
VICTORious1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 04:56

Andre Johnson hands down!! He is just starting to get the recognition he deserves because he is on a sorry team. But he is the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best WR IN THE GAME
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next