Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shadelon's Game by Game Coverage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Shadelon's Game by Game Coverage! Empty
PostSubject: Shadelon's Game by Game Coverage!   Shadelon's Game by Game Coverage! Empty2008-08-25, 21:56

Well, my win/loss record for ranked games online is now 2-2. But it should be 2-3. You'll find out why a little later.

First Game: Vs. Modrewgnu. Won, 21-14. I was using the Seahawks, he was using his Jags. Overall good game. Surprised the hell out of me that I actually won. Yea he wiped that smile off my face the second time.

Second Game: Vs. Stunna82. Won, 7-3. I kept on going with my good ole Seahawks. He used the Saints. This was a bit of a struggle here, with ints and sacks going both ways the whole game. Good Game.

Third Game: Vs. Modrewgnu. LOST, completely, 7-51. I again used the Seahawks. He used his Jaggies again. He completely destroyed me with his new Super God Defense Blitz Strike Unstoppable! Hell even pushed me into a giving him a Safety! That has never happened to me in an online game until then! Overall good game. Even though Mod totally humiliated me...

Fourth Game: Vs. YoungHollow510. Lost, 7-24. I kept going with my Seahawks, he used the *cough*cheaters*cough.....er Patriots. Hehe. The whole game he kept passing on just about every play, and he also kept going no huddle, about 90% of the time. I couldn't get s*** off at all. I was lucky to get the touch down that I got as it was.

Fifth Game: Vs. Someone I forgot the name of. WOULD HAVE LOST 0-7. I used the Seahawks again, he used the Chargers. (Hey that's the game that's on right now. Again I couldn't get s*** off here either. Not even a single touchdown this time. But late into the fourth quarter, he went and DC glitched on me. For whatever reason I have no idea. Maybe got tired of my def stopping his just about every drive. It was a close one. But still would have lost. Why oh why do you DC glitch when you are winning.......How stupid do people have to be? Worked out in my favor in the end but still feels wrong.

Well. That's it for now. Stay tuned for more. Here's to hoping this losing streak ends at some point...
Back to top Go down

Shadelon's Game by Game Coverage!
Page 1 of 1