Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Blowout Game, Or Close Game?

Go down 
+16
bigbuddah
Dizz1e
x__FOLEY__x
dlgunn
J-$hYnE
hof8231
Sun
blackheatah23
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
super_mario90
so much swag
Ellard
EggzOverEazy
jsmall28
iGotBeast$wag13
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty
PostSubject: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 18:54

Would you guys rather be in a close game and win, or a blowout game and you MURDER your opponet. I ask this because i just won a very close game. The previous two games i have blownout my opponet. Which one would you preffer and Y? U can add me on Playstation3:
OBBIE13_MONEYJR
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 18:59

i definitely prefer a close game. close games are much more fun, when you know every decision could lose you the game. if it's assured that i would win (and maybe even if i lost), i would want the close game. in all, they are the most fun. blowing out your opponent game after game would get sooooo boring.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 20:58

C'mon guys keep em' commin!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:05

close games issssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shitsssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:06

what he said ^
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:08

closer than close......keep you on your toe's ...blow out's give you a big head''...no homo...keep them close..... Blowout Game, Or Close Game? 584266
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:18

well i wish i can have a close game but can't im to good every time i touch the ball it's a td wtf and i go against high ranked players when i 1st played madden every game was close but now their all blowout's
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:40

lol, whats your PSN? I wanna play you mario
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-25, 21:42

mario that's my n!gga....holla n!gga.... Blowout Game, Or Close Game? 245863
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 00:21

Travbebeastin wrote:
lol, whats your PSN? I wanna play you mario
my new psn is southernz_1playa
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 01:44

A combo of both. Close games are hella fun but blowouts can be too cuz everything is going right.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 11:24

I like close games cuz if your blowing out someone the game isnt fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 12:15

Between both I'll choose a close game. I still prefer 4th quarter comebacks.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 12:54

I love close games. I just played a game against some guy who used Frank Gore like a fuckin champ. It was the 4th quarter and I was up by 3 with 45 seconds left, he's on my 15 and he runs a sweep with Gore for a TD. So now there's 35 seconds left, too little time for a TD right? False. Felix Jones returns it to the 40. Then I throw a corner route to Roy Dub and he breaks a tackle and takes it to the 10. I use my second timeout. Next play the guy drops 8 back in coverage so I decide to run it with Romo, come up with a 6 yard gain to the 4 yard line. I'm forced to take my last timeout. There's 8 seconds left. I drop back and get hit on the throw, incomplete. So there's 4 seconds left, no timeouts, on the 4 yard line. I know he expects pass so I call a run. Far Tight Twins HB sweep with Felix Jones, breaks a tackle at the 2 and takes it in for the lead.

That was easily the most exciting game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 12:57

i like blowous.. rather hurt their feelings than give them a false thought of them being on my same level
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 23:24

I like both. If it is a good player, that plays right, a close game is fun. If I am playing some damn cheeser with one play and onside kicks every time, I want a blowout. I want to beat cheesers by as many points as I can put up.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 23:33

just had a blow out .....didn't mind it though....i was laughing the whole game....holla.. Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Lol
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-26, 23:39

I'll take a blow out any day. Close games are only fun to me when I win Laughing
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-27, 20:21

thats the question. blow out game when u win? or close one WHEN U WIN
Back to top Go down
x__FOLEY__x
New MS Member
New MS Member
x__FOLEY__x

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-27, 22:49

i hate close games because my heart beats as if its gonna explode out of my chest. I get so nervous. If i come out victorious though, its worth it. Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-09-28, 00:07

i dont care as long as i win Blowout Game, Or Close Game? 965788
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-10-31, 00:14

okay, so i was the giants aand he was the vikings. He kept doing toss plays with AP. i couldnt stop him for some reason. so in the 1st quarter he wasnt using the pitches, it was tied (7up) then in the 2nd quarter on down BOOM! here comes AP wit his amazin shyt and breaks a hella tackles for a TD. he had many formations for tosses but i knew when they were commin. Ill overload a side, spotlight em, and user a guy and didnt work.Basically im in the fourth quater and im winnin 28-24 he has ball wit 2min left (too much time, he was scoring with AP in like 40 secs) so i found a way to shut AP down, i did my regular pass D play to shut down when he passed so...... he got the BShitty pass to convert for a first down. so then i said "maybe i should just LET him score so i can have a chance @ winning" turned out i shut his tosses twice in a row, so den i was in my cov4 and shut down his other pass, then he got another BShitty pass to convert and it was 1st and goal @ the 4!!! it was about 35 secs left and he no TO's, he did his lil BS toss and got 3yrds (chain gang came out, i was scared) then he did his toss formation again and i shift my Dline, LBs and userd me FS, he noticed this and did some quick audibles but i was right there wit em' shifting my line and backers wit his so den he did the toss as expected and I STOPPED AP FOR A YRD LOSS. Then out of nowhere the game was over because he used up too much time for them quick audibles. and i dropped to my knees (no homo) and felt so good because this was the closest game i have ever played
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-11-02, 12:15

I like semi close gms caus that shows I person made adjustment and came away wit a 10point win...close close gms make me feel garbage but they are great Smile
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
New MS Member
New MS Member
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-11-02, 16:25

i always have friggen close games.... i used to blow ppl out but something about this game in general its just always close for me.
Back to top Go down
six1twan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty2009-11-02, 20:07

I just got use to having close games cause winning big gives u a madden ego then u go and get ur a$$ handed to no homo plus i found that alot of players tend to quit especially in online franchise u start blowning people out and they quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blowout Game, Or Close Game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next