Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best WR IN THE GAME

Go down 
+24
llogic
sowskillz
TheMurdaMann10
bagman313
nawfjohn
BOSTN BEANER
jsmall28
Big Hungry 702
panthersfreak89
Mister_JP
HeadHoncho32
bult0601
mattP
Fudgy
DaTBa1LHaWK
so much swag
super_mario90
MADDENKING57
pkismyname
CJDAWGG14
Crunk
Gizmo517
joeydee14
MistaFaded
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

best WR IN THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 09:58

Who do u guys think is the best WR in the game and u can't say a dude from ur fav team I think its steve smith hella fast and catches the ball like if he was 6'4
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 11:08

an obv choice would be to say larry fitz cause of his 99 overall. but one guy that seems to always give me trouble and i hate to say it is welker. dude is fast and runs good clean routes in this game
Back to top Go down
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 20:36

I think it has to be Megatron. Ive been playing with the Lions and he just seems unstoppable. He catches everything thrown his way. He's tall and fast. He is just a beast.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:16

Gizmo517 wrote:
I think it has to be Megatron. Ive been playing with the Lions and he just seems unstoppable. He catches everything thrown his way. He's tall and fast. He is just a beast.

Who is Megatron? CJ21, I mean CJ81 now.

Calvin is nice, but Andre Johnson is seems to be the best. Great route runner who can rocket catch and doesnt drop much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:21

Megatron is Calvin Johnson. Gotta be the best nickname out there imo.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:24

Andre is nice. I Run with the Texans and he kills it. I mean, if you match this guy up against a #2 CB when he has 85-100% energy, he's deadly. Fitz is hella nice too, but Dre has the speed over Fitz and pretty much puts in work with that speed.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:26

sounds like i need to try out the texans
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:34

I still think its Randy "Dandy" Moss.

Tall, fast, and awesome hands / jmp / spec.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:35

You should be ashamed as a colts fan to ever admit to liking a patriot, even if it is in a game.
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:46

Andre Johnson, cause unlike the other elite receiver's in the gm, Andre has nobody to help him out, if Andre had a Wes Welker, Anquan Boldin, or a Mushin Muhahmad on the other side, dude wouldve had 140 catches.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:48

Kevin Walters is extremely underrated. Just look at his stats from last year and you will see that he takes a lot of pressure off of Andre
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:51

We're talking about Madden fellas. Kevin Walters is good at catching and holding pn, but when going over top and getting hit by a guy like Bob Sanders or coming over the middle and getting hit by Ray Lewis, he won't hold on like Dre will.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo517
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-28, 22:53

I get that I was just stating that andre isn't all alone out there. Walters demands a little attention himself
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 04:33

MADDENKING57 wrote:
Andre Johnson, cause unlike the other elite receiver's in the gm, Andre has nobody to help him out, if Andre had a Wes Welker, Anquan Boldin, or a Mushin Muhahmad on the other side, dude wouldve had 140 catches.
WOW!!!! u obviously dont know what ur talking about andre has 4 players to complement him kevin walter who had 8 tds last season and 3rd wr andre davis who is a number one wr its just they keep him in the slot and not to mention the pro bowler TE owen daniels who had 55 catches and only been in the leugue 3 years and is already concidered one of the elite's at his position litteraly a top 5 TE and cant forget about steve slaton the rb who was one of the top 5 rushers last season and hes pretty good as a wr this offense was ranked number 3 in total offense not because of andre johnsons big play abillity but because they got talent all on the offense so hes obviously not alone he has so many play makers to help him out.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 04:36

super_mario90 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:
WOW!!!! u obviously dont know what ur talking about andre has 4 players to complement him kevin walter who had 8 tds last season and 3rd wr andre davis who is a number one wr its just they keep him in the slot and not to mention the pro bowler TE owen daniels who had 55 catches and only been in the leugue 3 years and is already concidered one of the elite's at his position litteraly a top 5 TE and cant forget about steve slaton the rb who was one of the top 5 rushers last season and hes pretty good as a wr this offense was ranked number 3 in total offense not because of andre johnsons big play abillity but because they got talent all on the offense so hes obviously not alone he has so many play makers to help him out.

This is a WR thread, and its about Madden, not real life.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 08:13

to me im just saying ....sence were talking about the game ........to me its jackson ....in philly.. he catches everything...i mean everything....double moves cant stop him ....pluse hes fast,,...nuff said gun
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 08:23

All dis WR u guys said r 6 foot or taller u gotta give steve smith props he only 5'10 but he play like a beast
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 13:44

super_mario90 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:

First off Andre in my mind is the best WR in the gm, because those dudes you mention are average at best. Andre Davis aint no Wes Welker and Anquan Boldin, and Davis has and never will be a no. 1 WR, 2nd who in the hell is Kevin Walter, that dude aint even top 50 wr in the gm, im in 3 fantasy football leagues and i have yet to see those 2 dudes drafted, they still on free agency, 3rd Owen Daniels is not an Elite TE, he is ok, 55 catches is ok, ima name elite TE's who can get 80+ catches and 1000's yd and 10td's on any given season, Gates, Gonzalez, Witten, Clark, Cooley, Winslow, Watson, and Olsen, Shiancoe, the TE for the Vikings had 50+ catches the last 2 seasons is he top 5 or Elite, hell naw, Andre is the only guy on that offense passing wise you have to worry about, thats why he is double teamed on every play, you cant double Randy Moss, and Larry Fitzgerald cause if you do Anquan and Wes 2 top 10 wr will go off on you.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-29, 23:07

dont even pay attention to super mario.. hes the biggest homer in the world.. all he thinks bout is the texans and they end up in the conversation sumhow..

hmm and slaton was a top 10 rusher last year??? hmm i seem to b lookin at a top 5 list.. i see AP, mike turner, d will, portis and thomas jones.. i though slaton was top 5 rusher..

all the s*** that mario seems to say is homer, and false.. he thinks everythin he says is fact.. u might want to get ur facts strait b4 u go actin like u kno everythin mario!!! step ya game up!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 00:19

roddy white is pretty money
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 01:01

MADDENKING57 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:

First off Andre in my mind is the best WR in the gm, because those dudes you mention are average at best. Andre Davis aint no Wes Welker and Anquan Boldin, and Davis has and never will be a no. 1 WR, 2nd who in the hell is Kevin Walter, that dude aint even top 50 wr in the gm, im in 3 fantasy football leagues and i have yet to see those 2 dudes drafted, they still on free agency, 3rd Owen Daniels is not an Elite TE, he is ok, 55 catches is ok, ima name elite TE's who can get 80+ catches and 1000's yd and 10td's on any given season, Gates, Gonzalez, Witten, Clark, Cooley, Winslow, Watson, and Olsen, Shiancoe, the TE for the Vikings had 50+ catches the last 2 seasons is he top 5 or Elite, hell naw, Andre is the only guy on that offense passing wise you have to worry about, thats why he is double teamed on every play, you cant double Randy Moss, and Larry Fitzgerald cause if you do Anquan and Wes 2 top 10 wr will go off on you.
those TE'S u named can have thousand yrd season cause they dont have a wr as dynamic as andre johnson and no he doesnt get doubled covered every play cause owen daniels is his maine complament why do u think he went to the pro bowl (duhhh b****) and when he does get doubled covered thats when owens comes to play u can ask any MLB in the afc south and they'll tell u its hard to double cover andre cuz of owen daniels and watson and shiancoe are bums not even top 10 TE'S and those TE'S cant have thousand yrd seasons for one watson is on the pats last time i checked they had moss and welker to throw the ball to and shiancoe cant have a thousand yrd season cuz he's on a running team dumb b**** even with brett he aint gunna have no 1,000 yrds lol (talk about being a dumb b****) lol wtf ur crazy stupid
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 01:07

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
dont even pay attention to super mario.. hes the biggest homer in the world.. all he thinks bout is the texans and they end up in the conversation sumhow..

hmm and slaton was a top 10 rusher last year??? hmm i seem to b lookin at a top 5 list.. i see AP, mike turner, d will, portis and thomas jones.. i though slaton was top 5 rusher..

all the s*** that mario seems to say is homer, and false.. he thinks everythin he says is fact.. u might want to get ur facts strait b4 u go actin like u kno everythin mario!!! step ya game up!!
HAHAHAHAHAH oh man u and henz are like f***ing detectives i swear u probably went to nfl.com to look at stats and investagate like a lil snitch ass b**** HAHAHAHAHAH ya'll make me LMAO and u can agree with me on the whole owen daniel thing right and my game is steped up like an escalater
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 02:34

oh yeah maddenking davis is a number one wr in o7 when andre got hurt davis really stepped up his game he became a down feild threat and was the texans number one wr that year and he has the talent to prove it hes better than walter davis is like a santana moss or even a benard berian type of receiver there coach even saide it "HES DEFFINITLY A NUMBER ONE WR NO DENYING THAT WERE VERY GREATFULL TO HAVE HIM INCASE ANDRE GETS HURT HE CAN STEP RIGHT IN THERE AND CREAT SOMETHING SPECIAL DOWN THE FEILD HE ALREADY PROVED THAT IN 07" why do u think in certain situations like 2:00 offense they put him in and switch walter to a slot cuz he can stretch the feild and with andre getting alot of the D'S attention so to have a guy like davis on the feild at the same time that andre is on the feild deffences back they ass up cause they know that both can create big plays down the feild know ur football boy lol and andre and davis are the only two wr's to have 50 or more yrd catches against the titans the entire season. WOW bet u didnt know that
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 02:39

and hawk what u doing on this post this is best wr in the game not worst wr in the game so dont even think about putting ole hester in the mix HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (rolling on the ground laughfing)
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty2009-08-30, 02:44

pkismyname wrote:
I still think its Randy "Dandy" Moss.

Tall, fast, and awesome hands / jmp / spec.

Just my opinion.
randy moss has amazing attributes but his route running sucks!

i say steve smith. 5'9 .. he deserves it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best WR IN THE GAME   best WR IN THE GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

best WR IN THE GAME
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next