Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Trade Nanos 360

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 18:31

I have a really good nano out of the 46 pb and I am wanting to trade for either another nano or a really good base defense.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 18:35

Is it one of the many 4-6 nanos listed on this board? Does it have decent pass coverage? Easy to pull off?
Back to top Go down
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 18:36

havent seen it on here and it only has one step. very simple
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 19:12

I have about 10 at my disposal but i cant send you a PM so :p
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 19:16

NANOS ARENT POKEMON CARDS! You can't just trade for them and everything is all good. Nano's either have to be learned the hard way, through hours and hours of boring 2 controller practice mode labbing, or bought in ebooks with videos and pictures and breakdowns so you can fully understand what you are doing.

Someone can't just tell you a nano and magically have it work for you. So either take the time to explain nanos fully and in detail to each other or get an ebook, but please people stop making posts about "trading nano's" In the end you will either get ripped off or the nano won't work for you, so don't waste your time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
KSI GoldPants10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-27, 20:50

Modrewgnu wrote:
NANOS ARENT POKEMON CARDS! You can't just trade for them and everything is all good. Nano's either have to be learned the hard way, through hours and hours of boring 2 controller practice mode labbing, or bought in ebooks with videos and pictures and breakdowns so you can fully understand what you are doing.

Someone can't just tell you a nano and magically have it work for you. So either take the time to explain nanos fully and in detail to each other or get an ebook, but please people stop making posts about "trading nano's" In the end you will either get ripped off or the nano won't work for you, so don't waste your time.

True
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty2009-08-28, 12:27

Modrewgnu wrote:

THANK U FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!! im not giving nebdy ne free nanos that are super effective cuz i feel like this: if i had 2 work hard 2 get it u should do da same. and yes it takes time 2 master ne nano even if it's only one step involved in settin it up. if u wana be a great defensive play caller u have 2 put in work labbin in practice mode wit 2 controllers. it works better like that neway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade Nanos 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Nanos 360   Trade Nanos 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade Nanos 360
Page 1 of 1