Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS

Go down 
+11
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
ShakeNbake1285
LordMaiden
Militant X 1
huh1231
Scott321
cushy23
vtblacksburg
PhillyBirds10
miked152
LETSGOGIANTS123
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LETSGOGIANTS123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-11

NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty
PostSubject: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 15:20

ANYONE HERE GOT A FEW MONEY PLAYS FROM NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK I ALREADY SAW CUSHY'S SO DONT SEND ME THAT LINK I JUST NEED A FEW MONEY PLAYS TO RUN WITH.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 16:13

find your own....its called practice mode
Back to top Go down
PhillyBirds10
New MS Member
New MS Member
PhillyBirds10

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Pats are cheap   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 16:46

First of all, if you have to use the Patriots to get wins, that is sad, honestly, the Patriots have the biggest offensive weapon in Randy Moss and defensive weapon in Vincent Wilfork. Honestly, find a fair team to use.
Back to top Go down
vtblacksburg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 16:57

^^^^ WAT A DUMBAss..he sais NE playbook faggot, jeezus why u so quick to jump on his dick when u dont even read his question..
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 17:00

ok, ill give you somethin else.
Singleback bunch te- Hb sprint, slide protect to whatever side you run to.
PA waggle- run as is and pass to the delayed route or to the corner if cover 2 or man.

Strong Tight Pair- HB Power-O, slide protect opposite side of run
Drive- Throw to FB in flats before he breaks upfield

Gun 5 WR Patriot- Y Iso Cross, Throw to the Wr over the middle beats man to man and zone
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 17:12

PhillyBirds10 wrote:
First of all, if you have to use the Patriots to get wins, that is sad, honestly, the Patriots have the biggest offensive weapon in Randy Moss and defensive weapon in Vincent Wilfork. Honestly, find a fair team to use.

And you use the eagles and have vick in your sig....hmmm.... NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Icon_question
Back to top Go down
vtblacksburg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 17:18

^^^ i co-sign..wat is this dude talking about...wat a hypocritical, condescending fag. he didnt even ask about teams...he ask about playbooks...
Back to top Go down
Scott321
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 18:45

miked152 wrote:
find your own....its called practice mode
i agreee
Back to top Go down
vtblacksburg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 18:58

i respect cushy for giving the kid something...jeez lighten up boys..i like Bunch TE in SB and SG and i tight...try those formations buddy. GL
Back to top Go down
Scott321
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 18:58

hes not a kid his 47 years old pal
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 19:11

PhillyBirds10 wrote:

rofl. you sir are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
vtblacksburg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 20:27

Scotty boy..chill out..the fact that he is 47 does disturb me a lil but im sure theres alot of older dudes on this site...i was stickin up for him till u come in and get ur knickers in a twist..calm down mate...kid is a simple, and casual word i used incorrectly , i apologize NOT TO U scotty, but giants.. chiiillll broooo
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 20:48

vtblacksburg wrote:
Scotty boy..chill out..the fact that he is 47 does disturb me a lil but im sure theres alot of older dudes on this site...i was stickin up for him till u come in and get ur knickers in a twist..calm down mate...kid is a simple, and casual word i used incorrectly , i apologize NOT TO U scotty, but giants.. chiiillll broooo

why does him being 47 disturb you bruh? i am in my 40s as well! there are plenty of "older" ballers on this game. most of us have been playing since the creation of videogames....lol!
Back to top Go down
LETSGOGIANTS123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 20:54

um i dont play with pats i use their playbook
Back to top Go down
vtblacksburg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-13, 22:53

Ok my intention was not to get all the " old ballers upset I'm just saying that my dad is 47. It just makes me think about the variety of dudes hittin the sticks out there. Clearly disturbed was the wrong word and **** Scott or wateva his name is. Tellin me hewas 47 haha anyway . Good intention poor word choice here
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-14, 02:28

PhillyBirds10 wrote:

You're an idiot.

NE is not the best team on Madden. I use NE (born and raised there) and I've been beaten like anyone else.

Grow a fucking brain and a dick to go with it.
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-14, 02:29

Plus, this is coming from a guy who has the dog beater avatar.

**** you.
Back to top Go down
ShakeNbake1285
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-14, 23:06

Gun 5 WR Patriot- WR screen. slide line toward screen and audible a WR on opposite side of field on a drag incase the screen is covered
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-15, 08:59

Screen passes are for pussies.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2009-10-15, 21:44

yoUR A ******
Back to top Go down
xNY Fin3stx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xNY Fin3stx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2010-01-23, 20:39

this was my old acc LETSGOGIANTS123 LETS CONTINUE THIS PLZ LOL I need more...
Back to top Go down
XpWhoDey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2010-01-23, 21:10

I got NEW ENGLAND you want for 1000 coins
Back to top Go down
XpWhoDey
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2010-01-23, 21:13

do u have a 360
Back to top Go down
XpWhoDey
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: want to trade?   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2010-01-23, 21:17

name a player i prolbly have it

i got a 360 (xpwhodey)
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty2010-01-25, 04:59

Krs 14 , Zspot, Verticals,HBDS,Slot screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS   NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW ENGLAND PLAYBOOK MONEY PLAYS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next