Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:

Go down 
+3
Fudgy
Militant X 1
psufan5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty
PostSubject: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-21, 10:52

3-4
1-5-5
Nickel

Mainly for use against the computer. Trying to play it on really hard and... they do it to me nearly every play haha.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-21, 12:28

psufan5 wrote:
3-4
1-5-5
Nickel

Mainly for use against the computer. Trying to play it on really hard and... they do it to me nearly every play haha.

Thanks Smile

PSU....are you kidding bruh? you just want nanos to run against the computer? Suspect

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-21, 12:39

i know for nickel strong, you can chose any play spread the line and blitz the two inside LBS and place them in between the two DTS and it will stop the run, haha hope that helps
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-21, 13:32

Militant X 1 wrote:
psufan5 wrote:
3-4
1-5-5
Nickel

Thanks Smile

PSU....are you kidding bruh? you just want nanos to run against the computer? Suspect

lol! lol!

I try not to run them online, unless im playing someone that is constantly doing it.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-21, 19:21

Obviously he is bull shitting about using them against the cpu. Nanos don't work as well against the cpu as they do against a human player.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-22, 03:44

I know someone else posted this before me I just can't remember who so don't say I'm stealing your play!

But a good one is Nickle Strong - Man Strong (or something like that)
1. Show Blitz
2. Shift line left
3. Reblitz RE (left side of screen)
4. Containe LE (optional)

I've been getting great pressure with this in passing situations. I primarily use it on 2nd and 8+ when they come out with 3 or 4 receivers.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-22, 04:02

Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Saywhat dis kid is serious about life.. of couse u gunna use them online.. nanos dont work on computer..cuz they kno its comin unless u aint playin on all madden
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-22, 10:47

USMC7212 wrote:
Obviously he is bull shitting about using them against the cpu. Nanos don't work as well against the cpu as they do against a human player.

Well I really didnt know that, which is why I am asking. I havent owned a madden game for about 4 years.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-22, 10:48

akadreday wrote:
Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Saywhat dis kid is serious about life.. of couse u gunna use them online.. nanos dont work on computer..cuz they kno its comin unless u aint playin on all madden

Was that english? Anyways... I havent played a madden game in 4 years. I wasnt aware it wouldnt work on the computer. Dont make assumptions.

In online play I only overload blitz, I dont nano.

Watch who you call kid princess. 30 isnt a kid. I was playing madden before you were born queen
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty2009-08-23, 20:50

Was that english? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:   Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for: Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanos - Looking for easy to setup nanos for:
Page 1 of 1