Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

stopping the wildcat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MulattoMagic101
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-27

stopping the wildcat Empty
PostSubject: stopping the wildcat   stopping the wildcat Empty2009-08-25, 01:16

I use this 2 stop the wildcat. ppl get discouraged cuz i make them lose 5 yards every time. If you have the 1-5-5 defense use FS Zone Blitz and control the free safety. it has good pass coverage 2. let the cpu shut down the middle and clog it for you and you make the tackle. hit me up with feed back on this play
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: stopping the wildcat   stopping the wildcat Empty2009-08-25, 03:56

sup mulatto next tym u post make sure its in the right section lol defense in defensive section and offense in offensive section otherwise we gna hav a mixed breed and come out lookin like FUDGY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JKES FUDGE HEHE
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: stopping the wildcat   stopping the wildcat Empty2009-08-25, 12:46

that play is money....i used it all the time is last years game to stop the qb sneak...run blitzed it everytime and somehow 95% of the time it stopped the qb run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stopping the wildcat   stopping the wildcat Empty

Back to top Go down

stopping the wildcat
Page 1 of 1