Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how to stop eagles wildcat with denver

Go down 
+4
Mcnair2Wycheck
Devo
drtizzle
wwd true
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wwd true
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-17

how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty
PostSubject: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-17, 23:37

I played my friend he was the eagles and the entire game he just did wildcat with jackson and ran it all over me. i did everthing i know and i only stopped him once. only one time in 4 quaters.
Back to top Go down
drtizzle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Stopping the wildcat   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-18, 15:18

On the 360 , show blitz (Y + left direction on the the left thumbstick) Bring a fast linebacker to cover the running back. Just in case the are in the same formation and they try to pass, I would run a cover 3.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-18, 16:26

i run 3-4 or the nickel 1-5-5 when i know somebody is usin the WC because they both have alot of guys covering the outside which kills the WC
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-18, 17:09

Blitz an LB through each A gap and contain your ends.
Back to top Go down
TheMooseKnuckIe
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMooseKnuckIe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-19, 12:16

I also play with Denver... if you use the Muli D PB, which I highly recommend. Under 3-4 Under look for a play called Pinch! Basicaly it's both CB's and your FS & SS play Press Man. With everyone else blitzing. I typical play as DJ Williams their MLB and play a zone over the center. Just incase the TE tries a crossing rout or a curl. But since Denver's secondary is near the top in the NFL, they will typicaly beable to cover everyone for a few seconds, while the blitz get's to the QB or HB.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-19, 12:47

I second the multiple D recommendation, it has 1-5-5, 3-4 pinch, and the 46 bear
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-19, 13:26

I had the same problem in an online game, except it was the endaround with the backup HB (jet sweep?) that was picking up huge gainers.

I went into practice and tried out some different things. I found that 3-4 stack Strong Snake 3 and SS Snake 3 stay worked good. BUT, you have to manuall move the ROLB to the outside in case he goes for the keeper with Westbrook.
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty2009-08-19, 16:55

[b]I go either nickel or dollar i pick the corners blitz play and then blitz your linebackers and safeties

how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Terencenewman
how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Fd51d4c1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to stop eagles wildcat with denver   how to stop eagles wildcat with denver Empty

Back to top Go down

how to stop eagles wildcat with denver
Page 1 of 1