Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need a team to play as/signature for forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty
PostSubject: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 15:44

I want a good defense with an average pass defense,but a good run stop.A solid HB that can break tackles and outrun some CB/FS/SS. Preferably a standout defensive player that I can play as. A nice WR/TE basically someone I can count on to catch the ball on 3rd and 4. And lastly a good O line. If there is any teams or team that fits this or one close please hit me up.

Okay now the signature part. I would like a sig with Vontae Davis as a Dolphin on one half and then the other half Paul Pierce from the celtics.

Thanks,Brandon

GT- I S70MP3D I
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:06

maybe the packers? they have a really good defense, ryan grant is solid, and you can throw to jennings and he will catch it. not sure about the defensive standout though, unless you like kampman. also, maybe the chargers? good secondary, tomlinson is great, gates is amazing, and you could play as merriman. other suggestions: eagles, giants, cowboys, patriots, ravens, steelers.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:08

Ight I hate the pack man I cant play with them.To many pats/boys/steel players. I dont know man any other suggestions people?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:14

uhh the dolphins maybe?
they gotta real good defense and that offense does work as well
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:18

whats the deal with the rams...is it possible to be good with them? whats there plus over the fins
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:27

sounds like u could be good with seahawks or chargers... seahawks got a really nice D. you could play as their DE or any LB cuz they are all good. They got acouple Rbs Julius Jones, justin forsett, Devin Moore. Moore has a 95 speed, and Forsett is pretty elusive and they have Housh who has a 96 catching an 98 catch in traffic . On the chargers u have LT and sproles for HB. Jackson is pretty reliable at reciever but i usually make LT my second reciever cuz he is fast and it gives u more depth. u also have studs all over the place on D, try em both and see which u like more
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty2009-08-24, 16:29

seahawks hmmm that actually sounds ight. Like I said though can anyone give me the madden dish on the rams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a team to play as/signature for forums   Need a team to play as/signature for forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a team to play as/signature for forums
Page 1 of 1