Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Overall team/ play books

Go down 
+3
DaTBa1LHaWK
eFresh
redbullz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Best Overall team/ play books Empty
PostSubject: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-27, 01:47

Im looking for a solid deffense and a solid offense deffense i look for cb's/DL i think are crucial and for offense look for a team with good running backs usually put a rb at fullback to do sort passes. my playbooks are jax offense and multi d But will take any suggestions on team and or play books thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-27, 21:37

A good solid team in madden for a lower ranked team would be the raiders, a higher ranked team would be the steelers...probably the most balanced team in the game. even though they blow in real life they are pretty solid in the game. I would suggest taking a look at PHI, ATL, and NE playbooks as well as the west coast. On defense you might wanna look at the 4-6 defense. Works very well against the run and if you have good linebackers, you can get some pressure on the quarterback and hope for a pick or a sack
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-27, 21:48

eFresh wrote:
A good solid team in madden for a lower ranked team would be the raiders, a higher ranked team would be the steelers...probably the most balanced team in the game. even though they blow in real life they are pretty solid in the game. I would suggest taking a look at PHI, ATL, and NE playbooks as well as the west coast. On defense you might wanna look at the 4-6 defense. Works very well against the run and if you have good linebackers, you can get some pressure on the quarterback and hope for a pick or a sack

naw i wouldnt say the steelers r the most balanced team.. unless u just look at overall ratings.. i would say the giants r the most balanced.. they have good everythin.. eli at QB, jacobs bradshaw and brown at RB, hedgecock is a good run block FB, they got boss and beckum which r both good pass catchers, prolly the best o-line in the game.. on d they got a top 3 d-line, sum good LBs in boley , pierce and clark, 3 good starting CBs and another decent one, and kenny phillips is possibly the best safety to play wit.. and michael johnson at SS aint bad either.. i would give them the most balanced good team in madden.. thats who im usin at gamestop this saturday
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-27, 21:55

i just used atlanta in a game and absolutely crushed my opponent. he was the saints, who don't have the best defense, and he wasn't that good, but still! i love the atlanta playbook, the best full house plays, which is my favorite formation. i would think about atlanta or carolina if i were you.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-27, 21:58

if ur lookin to run the ball and use PA alot then id suggest TEN.. they have a really good run/PA PB and its an amazing tourney PB.. im usin it saturday..
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 08:40

yea i like the giants i really focus on controlling the clock when i play i guess i really only need some money plays now. any of those prescription to like madden vault and that are they worth it?
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 09:24

i use pit playbook on O
and NYJ playbook on D

i use the titans.
they have the best safety combo.
great linebackers.
solid two CB's
good dline

then on offence you have the second fastest player in the game thats unstopable.
then you have one of the strongest running backs in the nfl lindell white.
vince young at QB
great o line
and WR's that get the job done
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 13:33

yea titans are preatty beast i wish albert was there but i am leaning towards the vikings i think any1 know what happend to sharper? cant seem to fin him
top five team would be vikings,giants,titans,eagles,chargers
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 15:45

I think i am shying towards chargers mainly because of gates lt and sproles and the d is solid and for play books im like Ne// multi d what do you guys think
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 16:06

i use TEN o and 46 d.. TEN o is a really good run/PA PB.. so if u plan on poundin the ball and milkin clock then id suggest the TEN o PB for u.. and i just use 46 for the nanos in it..
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 16:41

i like run n gun, atlanta, and carolina playbooks, because they have full house formation in them. this would work well with the chargers, because full house puts the TE in the backfield. if your opponent is leaning towards the run, ou can hit gates out of the backfield for a huge gain. for defense, i like 46 or 3-4 because of their nanos.
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 23:22

I use the chargers or falcons as my team. chargers are extremely well balanced and i use them when my oppenent picks a high rated team ( eagles, giants, steelers) otherwise ill use falcons cause i love white, turner, and ryan.

I run KC offense cause the pistol formation is deadly if used right and run 4-6 defense
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-28, 23:43

are there alot of titan plays that can be covered up and made look the same like a pass and run? need help on d tho have no nano blitz's i mainly do the 4-6 cover 3 blitz some lbs every once and a while
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty2009-08-29, 11:32

Mister_JP wrote:
i use pit playbook on O
and NYJ playbook on D

i use the titans.
they have the best safety combo.
great linebackers.
solid two CB's
good dline

then on offence you have the second fastest player in the game thats unstopable.
then you have one of the strongest running backs in the nfl lindell white.
vince young at QB
great o line
and WR's that get the job done

2nd best safety combo. Bob sanders and Bethea r first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Overall team/ play books   Best Overall team/ play books Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Overall team/ play books
Page 1 of 1