Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Reading the defence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fodder007
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fodder007

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Reading the defence Empty
PostSubject: Reading the defence   Reading the defence Empty2009-08-24, 13:14

I'm new to the game/sport so when I'm on attack I concentrate on making short passes with slow progress. At the moment I don't know how to read the defence to work out which pass is most likely to be sucessful or whether I should rush instead. I just choose a play using Madden advice, choose which player I'm passing to and then stick to it, all before even seeing how the defence is lined up.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to identify what type of attack is best suited to which situation. Does it make a difference if I'm on 1st, 2nd etc or in a different position on the field?

All tips appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thmpsnjsn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Reading the defence   Reading the defence Empty2009-08-24, 18:16

Read the thread "how to read cover 1,2,3,4". Do a search in offensive strategy and their are a ton of threads on this subject.
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Reading the defence   Reading the defence Empty2009-08-25, 21:15

Basically when passing, before the play, look at each route, and figure out what needs to happen for each route to be open. This way you can set up who your first/second/third reads will be, and can get the ball out fast to the open receiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the defence   Reading the defence Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading the defence
Page 1 of 1