Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need help with reading the D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xfrankiex2
New MS Member
New MS Member
xfrankiex2

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-01

need help with reading the D Empty
PostSubject: need help with reading the D   need help with reading the D Empty2009-09-05, 17:05

Can anybody help me with reading the D. How can I tell when the other team is in a cover three or a cover two? Thanks
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

need help with reading the D Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help with reading the D   need help with reading the D Empty2009-09-05, 17:13

Cover 2, the safeties are Spread out REALLY wide. Usually outside the hashmarks.

The corners are also close to the LOS.

After hike, the corners dont drop back, the Safeties stay out wide.

as for Cover 3, Usually its one safety( most of the time the FS) thats deep out, the SS is hovering a yard or 2 above the Linebackers most of the time(Hes usually in a yelow,purple or Light Blue zone) this can also be flipped with the FS down low. the Corners might be up close, might be far back. They Always drop into deep blue zones in cover 3.

Im sure I made a mistake some where along the line of explaining this, Im sure more people can add on and help you out.
Back to top Go down

need help with reading the D
Page 1 of 1