Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.

Go down 
+14
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Sir Edward of Bananas
BWEISS
Shawntopofit
Oldstalecheetos
wayne019
Madd3n Guru
MiamiXCanes
Ellard
Ketcham While They're Hot
sUcKmYcLiPz
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
ticklemeelmo
Big Hungry 702
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-23, 16:14

your sig is the most f'ed up joke ever
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-23, 16:15

BWEISS wrote:
What was the World Trade Center's favorite pizza?

2 Large Planes.
that was just wrong
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-26, 17:31

How do you keep a black guy out of your front yard?

Hang him in the back.

oo00o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-26, 19:37

the wife was in the kitchen and got ran over by a truck

what was the first question the husband asked?

answer: how the hell did that truck get in my kitchen
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-26, 22:07

How long does is take for a black lady to take a s***?

9 months
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-26, 22:13

When will you ever find a black man and a Mexican together?

In the back of a police car?
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-26, 23:08

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch prick, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.”

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy asks.. “What’s wrong with you?”

In a weak voice the little guy says, “What EXACTLY did you say to me?”

The big dude says, “I saw your curious look and figured I’d just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I’m 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch prick, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds, and my name is Turner Brown.”

The small guy says, “Turner Brown!…Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, “Turn Around!!”

----------------------
A black boy is playing in the kitchen and he covers himself in flour. He goes up to his mother and says “Mummy, look at me ! I’m not a little black boy anymore I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His mum slaps him around the head, “Go and tell your Father what you just said !”
So the little black boy, complete with sore cheek walks into the living room and says to his Father “Daddy look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His father kicks him in the balls, “Go and tell your Gran what you just said !”
So the little black boy hobbles into the garden and says to his Gran “Granny look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His gran punches him in the nose and asks him what he has to say for himself.
Standing there with blood pouring down his face, clutching his balls he says “I’ve only been a white boy for 5 minutes and already I hate n*****s!”
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-27, 18:38

why couldn't hellen keller drive?

because she was a woman
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-28, 00:04

So an indian cheif tells one of his indians if he wants to be brave, he should go through a three part test

test 1. "there will be three tents in the first tent you got to kill the wolf with your bare hands." So after 30 minutes, he comes out with some scratches and bitemarks

test 2. "in tent 2, theres a bear, you have to wrestle it and pin it." He's in there longer than the first test. Noise was unbearable (no pun intended). He comes out with severe gashes on his body and bitemarks on his face

test 3. "theres a beautiful indian virgin you have to fuck". So after he gets done with test 2, he goes to the cheif and asks "wheres the indian girl I have to wrestle"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.   Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most f'ed up jokes you've ever heard.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2