Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?

Go down 
+4
Modrewgnu
MJD32JAX
EggzOverEazy
stinky_night_gown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty
PostSubject: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-21, 11:18

they have a strategy guide out that they claim has the most updated glitches, money plays, nano blitzes, and other helpful stuff. just wondering if anyone has bought or heard of this guide either recently or from past madden years. and its not a book, they email it to you as a word file. its only $10.99 on ebay and the web site it self. and i believe they keep emailing you updated files as they get them. for 11 bux, i think it might be worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-21, 11:33

theres a lot of deals like that, the draw back to them, however, is you don't know who is making it, and/or you dont know if you will ever get NEW information. they may not be the greatest madden minds, and then you will be getting e-mails about tips you learned here for free, and in that case it wouldn't be worth anything.
Back to top Go down
MJD32JAX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-22, 12:51

Its a scam trust me. this guy claims hes the best but theres no history of him existing earlier than a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-22, 13:04

Never trust a website that doesnt have its own .com name. Generally, a rule I go by is, if they have no history and you arent referred to them, dont buy from them.

I would go with http://www.maddenvault.com updated twice a week with videos and full breakdowns on each play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-22, 13:10

never do anything like this, there are so many site that try to pull this off, its a big scam and you wouldn' want to buy glitches anyways it makes the game lame
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-22, 13:16

That dude jprin that runs that site is a joke.. He has admitted to me in our chatbox that he lies to make money.. He said we don't know how to run things here at MS cuz we are free.. He's out to scam u for ur money not to help u get better..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-22, 17:49

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
That dude jprin that runs that site is a joke.. He has admitted to me in our chatbox that he lies to make money.. He said we don't know how to run things here at MS cuz we are free.. He's out to scam u for ur money not to help u get better..

i agree! i ran into this site about a year ago. nothing major!
Back to top Go down
bill25
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty2009-08-29, 01:05

its a scam the guy goes by maddenglitch and he sells fake glitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?   anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone ever heard of www.maddenstrategics.web.com?
Page 1 of 1