Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

stopping the RB pass in the flats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

stopping the RB pass in the flats Empty
PostSubject: stopping the RB pass in the flats   stopping the RB pass in the flats Empty2009-08-21, 09:39

so ive noticed part of the issue with my passing Defense is that i always leave the flats open to RB/FB and i get MURDERED this way....

i run a lot of tampa 2 cover 2....so therefore i have a DB or LB in the flats....btu it seems to NEVER work...

i even hot route DE to the flats and it still doesnt work....

can someone PLEASE tell me what im doing wrong, and the proper way to stop passes in the flats?

is it me and my D, or is it really that simple to pass into the flats for big yardage or at least a 1st down? i know in NCAA its always easy to do so...but i never thought in madden....

so help anyone!?
Back to top Go down
coltsfan801
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: stopping the RB pass in the flats   stopping the RB pass in the flats Empty2009-08-21, 11:19

what i like to do is assign my safety to a runningback, and spot light the running back as well, if the Rb is beating me alot. but some RBS are really hard to stop.(chris johnson 99 speed -.-)
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: stopping the RB pass in the flats   stopping the RB pass in the flats Empty2009-08-21, 11:46

so when u leave uhave ur safety spy him, u bring him up to the line right?....

but then u leave urself vulnerable for the TE to get position on a slower LB or ur DB's on an island ....

i mean do u just take that or u adjust?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stopping the RB pass in the flats   stopping the RB pass in the flats Empty

Back to top Go down

stopping the RB pass in the flats
Page 1 of 1