Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micecho
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty
PostSubject: PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty2009-08-21, 06:36

I can kill man coverage and blitzes like its nothing...but what PASSING ROUTES are good to throw In Cover 2, & 3??
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty2009-08-21, 07:59

Screens and curls work for me.
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty2009-08-21, 14:22

A screen will kill any zone assuming you have a good tackle lead blocking. Against cover 2 and cover 3 running a 10-15 yard corner with a slot reciever works pretty well. With zone, it's more just about breaking down the zones though. Assuming you have time to throw you can still find a reciever or TE over the middle of the field, you just have to be patient and read the play. One other thing that works on the cover 2 is having your outside reciever run the hot route (rs up) a variation of the fade will have your reciever open on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: enhanced blocking for screen passes   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty2009-08-21, 15:10

Jaxn45 wrote:
A screen will kill any zone assuming you have a good tackle lead blocking. Against cover 2 and cover 3 running a 10-15 yard corner with a slot reciever works pretty well. With zone, it's more just about breaking down the zones though. Assuming you have time to throw you can still find a reciever or TE over the middle of the field, you just have to be patient and read the play. One other thing that works on the cover 2 is having your outside reciever run the hot route (rs up) a variation of the fade will have your reciever open on the sidelines.

many people forget to enhance a screen by subbing in a TE or FB in place of the WRs at the line of scrimmage for much improved blocking. Plus it gives your online opponent the look that you are going to run instead of pass!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty2009-08-21, 15:18

crossing routes like drags and slants can beat zone coverage if u throw it at the right time.. and when ppl cover over the middle just hit multiple crossing routes on different levels and u can beat zone easy.. thats how i do it and i torch zone i love it when ppl come out in zone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?   PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE? Empty

Back to top Go down

PASSIN IN ZONE COVERAGE?
Page 1 of 1