Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage

Go down 
+5
PeytonMvPManning
Fudgy
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
360madden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty
PostSubject: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-05-31, 17:40

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-05-31, 17:54

crazy play
can just run crazy scheme with that

nuff props for dis
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-05-31, 17:58

360....you are on point son! LMAO you know i love the Weak-I Close formation. we got to lab together sometime bruh!

P.S. how did you make your WR just "flop" to the ground with the ball like that? i think i know how to but i am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-05-31, 18:18

Militant X 1 wrote:
360....you are on point son! LMAO you know i love the Weak-I Close formation. we got to lab together sometime bruh!

P.S. how did you make your WR just "flop" to the ground with the ball like that? i think i know how to but i am not sure.

when you dive when no one is around the wr will do that animation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-05-31, 23:46

thats a decent play but it wont work against alot of defenses
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 00:02

thats a nice play u got some talent and i wanna play so we can record a game
Back to top Go down
goonny23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 00:44

man dis is some bullshit i was playin franko u kno da dude dats ranked no.1 in madden ps3 i was beatin him 39 to 36 wit 2 seconds left and me dc glitched me dats some bs can someone pls tell me da counter for dis he did it to me yesterday on sat. at 3 in da mornin my boi atlforlife kno and gbgators to GO BEARS
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 00:51

who r u? I mean, u come in here and post something not related to this thread, and post go bears after everything. go to the Madden general talk section and post this. Then hit the profile button at the top of the screen, go to signature, and put go bears as your signature, along with the bears logo if you want guys to know your a bears fan.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
goonny23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 01:06

dawg i beat u allready u need to chill ill do wat i want dont hate bra
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 01:16

Ok goony, watever. I get the stats emailed to me, and would be willing to give my password to any1 for them to see that you've never beat me
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 10:46

I don't know why so many people don't like this play. I showed how the play can easily beat most defenses with the correct read.. you got potentially 2 deep threats, and hotroutes to the other players are available in case u need to get rid of the ball quickly. throw in some curls or a drag or square in/out and the play hits all areas of the field all at once.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 11:13

360madden wrote:
I don't know why so many people don't like this play. I showed how the play can easily beat most defenses with the correct read.. you got potentially 2 deep threats, and hotroutes to the other players are available in case u need to get rid of the ball quickly. throw in some curls or a drag or square in/out and the play hits all areas of the field all at once.

360....this play is FIRE!! especially when it is mixed in with a few others and showing the same motion out of this formation. we gotta lab sometime to exhange notes bruh!
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-01, 12:27

360madden wrote:

this is a pretty good play, good post
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-05, 05:36

got another money play video in the works similar to PA Slant but this time you don't have to worry about how playaction messes up your linemen's the pass blocking ( even when its canceled). The big plus is that in addition to beating Cover 2, 3, and 4 it can also beat Prevent...

all this from Weak I Tight Twins! video should be out later today!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-05, 05:41

TE fade?
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty2009-06-06, 01:27

I appreciate you sacrificing time to put this out here. The main thing is, regardless of the play... If you have all day to throw the ball then you simply can destroy any defense. If you have pressure on you, then I'm more than sure this won't work deep. If you haven't noticed, when you drop back and HAVE to scramble from pressure, throwing the ball will take longer to release and your feet are not set. So if you precision pass the ball, it will be too short or off target thus leading to a pick 6 or incomplete pass. Other than that, if you can create pressure and keep coverage, I'd have to say that's a sack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage   Money Play out of Weak-I Close vs Zone Coverage Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1