Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping the puppy killer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamSocial
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Stopping the puppy killer? Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the puppy killer?   Stopping the puppy killer? Empty2009-08-19, 17:21

Rosters just got updated. Having a hell of a time stopping the dog fighting d-bag.

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the puppy killer?   Stopping the puppy killer? Empty2009-08-20, 07:45

DE contain him and make him throw in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the puppy killer?   Stopping the puppy killer? Empty2009-08-20, 10:35

xDaBearxRAWR wrote:
DE contain him and make him throw in the pocket.

Hes fast enough to get out of a contain easily. I usually have to send corners.
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the puppy killer?   Stopping the puppy killer? Empty2009-08-20, 11:04

I play with the eagles all the time and find that running is the ONLY thing vick is good @ unless he's dumping it on a short route. I would blitz the corners like your doing and I that isn't working, spread your d-line out (L1 right stick up). That way he has to get rid of the ball fast. He's probably scrambling to the left a lot since he's a lefty so that helps out to. I like to use a mix of man and zone blitzes, but for this scenario I would use the 4-3 dog zone blitz (how ironic your using a dog to stop him), take control of the right lb or safety, and go for the pick as soon as he dumps is and feels the pressure. All else fails switch things up and use the UFO defense 1-5-5 so he won't know what the hell is coming his way. Lemme know how this works for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the puppy killer?   Stopping the puppy killer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping the puppy killer?
Page 1 of 1