Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

swatting and interceptions

Go down 
+5
jmw4485
blitzburgh88
xxkareem1xx
jwhite
COLT45
9 posters
AuthorMessage
COLT45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-16

swatting and interceptions Empty
PostSubject: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 02:52

Does anyone know how to user swat or intercept better.. Swatting and getting interceptions is weak this year. Any suggestion?
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 03:00

COLT45 wrote:
Does anyone know how to user swat or intercept better.. Swatting and getting interceptions is weak this year. Any suggestion?

Man I gave up on user picks... I just hit stick the f*ck out of the WR and that's working out good for me.
Back to top Go down
COLT45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 17:22

The hit sticcs weak though too ill try it more..
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 17:33

Its about Timing And Position!You Can gO tO VirtUal traiNer and Practice user Swating And Picking,Its Kinda Tuff but U Will Get The hanG Of It Hopefully Cool
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 17:43

I don't think swatting or user picks are any harder than they used to be.
Back to top Go down
jmw4485
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 18:12

X works the best
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 20:25

x thats to dive i dnt think dat does ne thing agaisnt da pass picks are definately harder this year though especially with the swat button at LB now
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 20:46

Believe my man up there was speaking of x on the ps3. Best thing I can say about this one to be picky with ur user picks. The swat is much more successful. What I do is I don't try to user pick unless I know there will be very little or no consequences to me missing the user pick due to bad timing or a bad animation. Most of the time u can tell when the wr has been led too far or way overthrown and u are the only one with the chance to catch the ball. Silly mistakes like giving up a td cause u wanted a user pick and got a bad animation is what will lose u a game of madden with the quickness.
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 20:52

yeh but correct me if im wrong even on the ps3 the swat button i dnt think is x i think its L1 right??? x is the defensive assist button
Back to top Go down
MADDEN10GAMER
New MS Member
New MS Member
MADDEN10GAMER

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 21:03

i click L1
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 21:15

ight i just wanted to be sure...
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-19, 22:39

Idk... I mean as far as I can tell for me on ps3 is x. I hit the x button and he jumps and swats. I'm not real sure as to what the defensive assist button does. I've heard it doesn't do nething in all madden difficulty. Idk... I'm not playing now ill look into it tomarro and letcha know what I find out.
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-20, 20:19

the defensive assist button holds the person that has the ball until his teammate comes and helps him bring him down...well that wat i heard it does
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-21, 02:09

I'm haveing a really difficult time strafing and swatting because I'm used to only using my index fingers.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-21, 02:52

Ace2k7 wrote:
x thats to dive i dnt think dat does ne thing agaisnt da pass picks are definately harder this year though especially with the swat button at LB now

x is equivalent to a on ps3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty2009-08-21, 13:58

yeh i kinda figured dat after i said dat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swatting and interceptions   swatting and interceptions Empty

Back to top Go down

swatting and interceptions
Page 1 of 1