Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Interceptions are a joke.

Go down 
+3
iGeT MoNeY
DaBigBangTheory
XxGamerJunkiexX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Interceptions are a joke. Empty
PostSubject: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 19:49

I know this has been written about before, but it's ridiculous how many easy picks people drop. Sometimes linemen have easy easy picks that a pee wee player could catch... Like the qb will throw it while getting sacked then it will go in the air like a lob but really low and slow and the linemen drops it (i dont give a s*** if hes a linemen if someone threw a snickers bar at him he would catch that.) Also regular MLBs or Defensive players always drop the easiest picks like 7/10 times... It's so freaking annoying.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 20:07

i user it u have 2 i get a pick 80 pct of the time even with a 350 poud dl maake kemoeatu on the panthers with 15 catching if u u ser pick
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 21:24

yea i always user
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 21:28

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come on here, read this, and then Johnny Jolly (big 350 lb DT) got an INT!!!!!! Literally right when I clicked on this
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 21:33

hahaha a 1 handed pick at that!! no joke wtf is goin on wit cutler.. i mean it also doesnt help that his receivers r stoppin their routes.. clark is GARBAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 21:36

agreed
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-13, 21:40

Once Cutler and Bennett get that Vandy connection going, he will be ok. At least my fantasy football team hopes so. lol

To the OP. Like said before, try to user pick it. You will be a lot more successful that way.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty2009-09-15, 10:01

Yup user pick it works and cutlers sucks crybaby ass I'm a broncos fan sorry lol hope the bears have a bad season cause we got there 1st round pick 4 next year 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions are a joke.   Interceptions are a joke. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interceptions are a joke.
Page 1 of 1